Ignoring Posters

snaps fingers with metal gloves

world bursts into flame

Solar 3.0 Warlock! Woo! Oh . . . this isn’t the Destiny forums . . . which is great because those forums are . . . even worse.

1 Like

Agree 1000%.

1 Like

Problem is the mods are selective and play favorites when enforcing the rules, if they are actually on the job at all.

3 Likes

The RP realm forums have been dealing with this crap going on 2+ years now. It’s the same guy doing it, he makes it obvious it’s him. Threads get taken down about 80% of the time but he keeps jumping around characters and accounts. The fact that it’s been going on so long is incredibly frustrating.

1 Like

tf just why that many lord

this is indeed the problem LOL anyone that disagrees hasnt been a victim from old forums

This. This a million times.

I don’t want to see nine thousand fake LGBT+ threads posted by bad actors.

7 Likes

Key phrase here is “old forums”. This isn’t the “old forums”. I’ve seen the change in moderation ever since Blizz announced their apology, at that one Blizz Con regarding the Hong Kong incident.

They unflag posts that don’t break policies and delete ones that do, but you still keep your posting rights.

You gotta do something really bad to lose your posting rights. I’m pretty sure report stacking is still automated. Don’t ask me how IK :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I guess it’s a good thing that that’s almost never an issue?

It’s a daily issue, and you know it.

5 Likes

its still the same lol just moderated a lot less

if they really did this then the troll posts rn wouldnt still be up lol

Having a differing opinion is not trolling, FYI.

1 Like

well sherlock homes im talking about the obvious troll posts in GD that somehow haven’t been deleted yet .

If they’re obvious troll posts and they’re flagged then they’ll be deleted.

If they’re posts that were flagged and then restored, then they are not troll posts.

1 Like

No, it’s not. I have been “victim to the ‘old forums’”, just like you said. I’ve been reported on these new forums and barely anything happens.

It takes a Mod to unflag a post, delete a post, lock a post, move a post, etc.

A mod is unflagging a lot of my posts instead of outright punishing me, like before.

The word “troll” gets flung around, a lot. I’ve been called a “troll” many, many times. Typically, when somebody calls somebody a “troll”, it usually means “somebody I don’t agree with”.

I’ve seen threads get 404’d or even moved. You have the power to control what threads should be in your feed. Soon as a thread pops up I don’t want to see, I mute it and no longer have to see it.

Just because moderation takes awhile to do it, doesn’t mean they’re not doing it.

I have that person on ignore and mute every thread, they make. Learn to use your powers you do have.

Have a coworker I haven’t said a word to in 5 years. Yeah, you can shun/ignore people irl. Or deal with things more hands on.

it lit is nothing has changed lol .

so therefore proves my point they are selective.

they have been undeleting troll posts infact one post is still up somehow lol

I already know the powers i have

1 Like

I find it disturbing that people are afraid of the permanent “ignore” function.

4 Likes

itd make my life so much easier

My life got easier here when I just started /ignoring more liberally. For years I wouldn’t do it, suffered countless suspensions and just started going for it.

I wish we could say quite literally whatever we wanted here, but since we can’t using /ignore is the only solution.

2 Likes