Ignore the Ripcord pulling pushers

No it was stupid, because they should know how childish their community is. They should know that knowing if they refuse everything they will get exactly what they want. Will make them plug their ears to everything. Damned be the people that actually liked the original idea.

Legion Legendaries didnt work till they pulled the cord
AP on artifacts didnt work till they pulled the cord
Azerite didnt work till they pulled the cord
Essences didnt work till they pulled the cord
Corruption didnt work till…it still doesnt work

I can tell you’re new to this game

6 Likes

I agree with you. Ion seems to live in this bubble where he does not understand this community and just how bad it really is compare to many other mmos I played.

Ion needs to spend a month doing pugs, and being part of the community and I bet you big changes would happen to this game for sure. lol.

This is exact why a lot of “elite” PvPers in WPvP would rather just gank lowbies instead of same level enemies. Have you ever notice that when someone is ganking in lowbie areas as soon as a same level enemy shows up they usually skedattle. They don’t want a challenge. They just want to walk the path of least resistance.

Not having to make the world acceptable from the air at all levels makes it a lot easier to make the map, and without flight we’re a lot slower so they can make smaller, more dense zones filled with things that make you run around and spend more time traveling… which is what they did in WoD. They actually straight up lied too, they didn’t create Tanaan at the very least with flight in mind which delayed Pathfinder.

Flying was never a problem until Blizzard decided to make it one.

1 Like

There was no rip cord… How can you even compare.

falls to mu doom trying to open the parachute Nooooooooooooo

1 Like

All of your points is this.

MMOS are always changing woooo. Are you new to mmos? Systems get changed all the time, but to tell them to not even try it? Nah fam.

1 Like

Most other games don’t have a dev team that looks at their playerbase with distaste. They certainly don’t have a dev team that has no respect or care for their playerbase.

Wonder why that is.

-looks at the community-

Oh yea.

2 Likes

To be fair, the way this community acts I don’t really blame them. I’m not saying Blizzard is any better. I mean they are so clueless on how the community is, and the ego they have makes even me sick. However, this community is huge, and the loudest can drown out people easily.

Flying was never a problem. Period. It has absolutely zero functionality outside of going from point A to B. But the ridiculous screeching and malignant snorts of the community revealed that they were even more entitled than the memes let on.

A company that treats its playerbase poorly will develop a poor playerbase. It’s almost like XIV’s team treating its players with respect bred a better playerbase.

Legion Legendaries were soft capped at 4. They uncapped them and finally allowed you to buy them at the end which brought people back

Artifact power was a disaster on your other 2 specs till they sped it up

Azerite was a disaster and still is, but less so when they gave you the ability to choose the pieces you want with Residumm

Essences were a disaster on alts till they gave you the ability to buy them

Corruption actually broke the game in several ways.

You clearly do not understand a thing about this game, and your replies show that.

4 Likes

This wasn’t a mistake, I think it was actually a really good move. Just the rabid wolves that are a significant portion of the playerbase jumped on it like it was a sign of weakness. Acknowledging their past failures and struggles is a good thing, it means they’re aware of how bad a semi-locked decision has the potential to be.

#Ripthepullcord #Ilikehashtags #Isthistwitteryet

1 Like

I would like to see them at least wait until 9.0 is released and we have had a chance to use it as they intended before they just change it. that being said I see it being changed by 9.1

1 Like

Really? Because the developers of Realm Reborn told the community that damage meters is breaking the rules, and to call out others for playing bad is consider griefing and will get you banned.

I sorta agree with you, See the final fantasy devs would not let things get this bad. They would have locked out armory, and made achievements only you can see as SOON as they saw players weaponizing it for group making and griefing players for making choices in the game.

1 Like

Yeah… thats what it is. Because from the very start when a class wasn’t 100% balanced people didn’t totally yell to fire the said developer in charge of the class.

Riiight. Because a core feature of the game suddenly being taken away is something no one should be upset about. Blizzard made flying a problem, by suggesting the game would be better off without it, then releasing Pathfinder - a totally garbage, arbitrarily time gated waste of time.

You aren’t the one solely in charge of deciding what matters and what doesn’t.

1 Like

That’s just as bad IMO. Imagine that in 8.3 you are a player that likes the playstyle of Void Ritual and don’t like using infinite stars or twilight devastation. You’d straight up get kicked from groups. It doesn’t matter that you know the mechanics or that you have AotC for the past 5 expansions, they won’t let you in.

(I’m on the fence about the whole thing and I’d probably be ok if it went either way, I’m just trying to provide my argument for both sides).