Ignore the Ripcord pulling pushers

I will admit, that does make it hard to feel sympathetic toward those it effects. But it isn’t a driving cause, not for me anyways. Wanting something out of spite is just stupid. Also almost always backfires.

Some of you guys really live in an alternate reality from the rest of us don’t you? Demon Hunter, Artifacts, Order Halls, M+, awesome instances… nope, none of it matter, Legion was bad because Preach didn’t like grinding Maw of Souls.

You guys live in an alternate universe if you actually think the majority of players hated Legion until “the end”. You live in an absolute delusion. What a joke.

2 Likes

Are you really blaming a streamer for the giant dropoff Legion had until Argus?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Blizzard is making a game for actual rpg lovers, not tryhards who obsess over being optimal at everything, that way of playing aint coming back because it goes against the RPG philosophy of Ion.
And we will be launching with locked covenants, I know that

So if you dont like it, you shouldnt be playing, I will be more than happy to play a more rpg focused mmo, feel free to go to overwatch ;^)

And I honestly dont think it will go live so it doesn’t matter what arguments we have on the forum. There is a lot of internet hate for their decision and Ion throwing out the “We have a backup plan” is a precursor to them changing it…

I cant wait till they change it and Ralph is forced to accept it though.

I agree with Preach. I’ll take good class design and good raids over everything else. Also the first half of Legion was almost as bad as BFA if you actually played any form of endgame content.

All I’m saying is that everyone on beta knew Legendary acquisition was going to be a problem in Legion, then everyone knew azerite armor was going to be a problem in BFA, just like everyone knows the covenants are going to be a problem in SL. Blizzard always waits 1 year + to make the changes they should have made in beta. We are all just hoping they will finally listen this time.

3 Likes

The restrictions are damaging to the game.

They break RP immersion and the further promote the “meta” while punishing a lot of casual players.

#pullthecord

1 Like

Even Ion admits this. I dont know why people have a hard time accepting it.

Yeah, Ralph can be a bit full of venom. I wish he could make his point without all the excessive name calling and put downs. It’s really not needed, but I guess it attracts more attention it’s sort of the way the forums work. Was a thread about who is liked on the forum… Ralph appeared a lot there =/ Nobody even knows I exist lol.

“Mom i want to be part of every single covenant else my immersion of joining multiple secretive society groups is totes realistic and immersive”

#Ignoretheripcord

At least try to think of better excuses Xd

If classes aren’t fun to play, nothing in the game will be fun. At least for me.

I think they were being sarcastic. Ralph is also a narcissist.

Your post is partially correct and should not have been flagged so much it became hidden.

1 Like

It’s the second time, I’m thinking this flag will pass too. It’s just waiting staff to look over it. First flag was because of my name? LOL.

Be honest; can you read that hunters posts and NOT think it’s coming from a place of spite or malice? what about Ralph, that dude you championed? or that other druid that has said he just wants to watch raiders suffer?

you IGNORE when it comes from your side and then throw your hands up when it happens back

Okay, I mean this is the last thing I’m going to say on this topic about Legion because I can’t force you to acknowledge the reality… but just because Preach is unhappy doesn’t mean the entire player-base is.

Yes, legendary acquisition was bad. Yes, there were some horrible legendaries. I know, I got sephuz on both my main raiding characters. Also guess what? I was having a truck load of fun anyways. And most people were. Legion was massively successful. People loved it. It was hype. It was their “break in case of emergency” scenario… and it worked. It was awesome. It stabilized the game.

You’re just wrong. You’re out of touch with reality if you think people hated Legion. Dude, look how many people are playing Demon Hunters. Are you going to try to tell me that the hundreds of thousands of people who have been waiting for Demon Hunters for twenty years were disappointed with Legion? Lolno. Take a reality check bro.

And that’s the last I’ll say on that. If you still want to believe Legion was a bad expansion, you do you, but you’re simply wrong, you’ll continue to be wrong, your argument wins you no points in the grand scheme of things, and if you actually care about “rip cords”, you’ll simply try to figure out some other alternate strategy because your argument has no weight if it relies on such a false assumption.

I generally ignore it until people start spewing off garbage as if the only reason people want this system is out of spite. It’d be like me saying you only don’t want it out of spite. It’s a ridicules argument and it infuriates me. Let’s just cancel peoples opinions by claiming their opinion only comes from a place of spite.

how many posts of yours have i exposed of you crying about not being able to be optimal yourself, saying you’ll exclude people who don’t have good enough characters because of corruption, etc?

you’re a hypocrite and are just trying to go against the flavor of the month on the forums. you said you were quitting shadowlands if there was any more borrowed power systems for SWTOR; covenants are exactly that, a borrowed power system, yet here you are

Right. You will decide on everyone’s pain point. You will decide that I’m a FotM player because it fits your narrative. You’ve even handily looked into your crystal ball and determined that waiting will not impact my gameplay, because you know my schedule also.

I’m not “frightened” of a quest. I ground to Revered for Scryers for a piece of gear that was BiS, then ground back out to Exalted for Aldor because it fit my RP. Oh, and on this character, I might add. In this spec. (in place, if not name)

The bottom line is simple - my choice of Covenant is meaningful to me because of the choice I make in regards to the lore attached to them. It’s disheartening to me that borrowed game-play power has to be connected to it for it to be a meaningful choice to a certain segment of the playerbase, as it impacts me negatively.

I don’t care about whatever grind. I care about the two being connected, because I’m not just an either/or, but a both, please.