Ignore the Ripcord pulling pushers

And that is all just fine. You don’t have to swap if you don’t want to, which you understand! :slight_smile: Both of us can enjoy the game just fine if the ripcord is pulled, I don’t see why people would be against doing so.

#PullTheRipcord

3 Likes

I mean, you’re already crying about it before release, so mission accomplished?

You know it’s these comments that amuse me the most. Because it’s your side of things always shouting and crying that the evil casuals are trying to punish them out of spite for some reason. Yet, here we are. The only comment in this thread about doing something out of spite…

:thinking:

1 Like

https://www.espn.com/esports/

You and your 3 friends are the ONLY ONES turning this into a MINMAXER VS CASUAL thing.

Even when casuals reply to you saying they don’t like covenants, you ignore them and say WOW U DONT HAVE TO BE OPTIMAL

Even when people say it has nothing to do with numbers and just about the fun of playing more than one, you ignore and go HAHA YEA HARDCORE PLAYERS ARE NEVER HAPPY

don’t act like a victim when you bring it on yourself

4 Likes

It’s just a portal for video game journalists. They even run out of ‘competitive’ stories and start talking about Halo and the Ghost of Tsukashima.

Bit of a stretch.

and this cornball is really spending 50 posts trying to argue whether or not esports are a thing lmao

People need to stop doing this.

1 Like

They keep coming at me, I keep putting them down. What more can I do? I’m not the one that’s still going.

people do it in retaliation because of how frequently “HAHA U JUST WANNA BE OPTIMAL EVERYWHERE AND MINMAX” is used as a counter argument to valid points all because they look at armories and sometimes see that its raiders saying they’re unhappy with covenants. if you follow any of these conversations, the armory isnt brought up until there’s been a slew of insults and dismissals thrown at people when they post their concerns about covenants

continuously ignoring the casuals and non-raider opinions who dislike covenants for more reasons than just numbers.

it’s the same idea. handwaving away legit concerns because LOL RAIDER MAN BAD

1 Like

-looks at OP- that’s a ton of people agreeing for only three people. Also, I didn’t bring up casual v hardcore until just now. At least not here, but I will admit I use the word occasionally. Mostly out of not really having a better way of classifying the group. That said there is clearly people for and against in both arenas. But I am not running around saying oooo hehe you filthy elites I’m going to try and make your game unenjoyable because thats how i will prove my point. Then turn around and accuse the otherside of being “spiteful”

your OP is flagged and has a fraction of the likes of the original thread that got removed for whatever reason

but all i mean is its 2 of you keeping this thread going over and over and over

Yeah, second time flagged. Last one got removed… honestly not sure whats up with the false flagging.

You keep coming back to go ‘Aha!’, so you’re definitely fueling it.

go outside.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esports

If people don’t know what they want, then giving us free reign to change our covenants whenever we want now makes more sense than ever.

1 Like

anyone else excited for when covenants player powers are opened up

it’s gonna be sick dude

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

ok I admit, I disagree with the sentiment but you made me laugh.

blizzard needs to just go with their intent on this because the only feed back against it is from the vocal minority aka those on forums streamers and such