Ignore the Ripcord pulling pushers

For this character? I’m not sure, I main on silvermoon but this isn’t that character. I’ll log in real quick and find out.

Appears to be Nordrassil
The Vulpera is on Silvermoon with my main.

It doesn’t.

I play with a role playing mentality and I would lose absolutely nothing if the covenants were easily changed.

Honestly, the restrictions don’t even make sense and break immersion more than they support it.

4 Likes

So I went to go eat dinner come back, and see people weaponizing armory just to discredits someones two cents… I mean you all make my points for me in what is wrong with this community.

I’m just amazed, that you all can make my point for me and don’t even understand it.

2 Likes

Hate to break it to ya, but they have to be on a separate account https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/silvermoon/maegen/achievements/reputation

Maegen has the allied race unlocks. Which are account wide. Which would mean she is on your other account.

She really is not. This is hilarious

Here this is the most I feel comfortable sharing.

https://imgur.com/XByXtIV

Unless you think I can doctor a image that fast?

ya because a faction system will just share the powers with you while you help the competition?

But immersion is perspective so you are not wrong with that thinking, but it can easily be countered.

Not moving goal posts when your only answers were inside the dumpster known as Blizzcon, but moving along:

Chess is one of the few universal games to ever touch the developed world. It became ingrained in most cultures, and is still celebrated today in large, sweeping tournaments across the world, still playing the game that’s been around for a millennia.

Chess is almost as universal as math.

An E-Sport is an exaggerated LAN party that wished it was as culturally significant as chess.

E-Sports aren’t competitive because the professionals are completely static and predictable.

Professional sports have a myriad of variables that numbers themselves cannot predict. Professional sports also have professional players with a massive range of diversities that make watching them play said sport compelling.

That you, Ion?

1 Like

https://simplearmory.com/#/error/nordrassil/dexterworgen

Amusing, so I don’t even exist?

unhide your account

Gave a screenshot above, should be plenty of evidence. Unless you want to compliment my skills and accuse me of doctoring it. In a really short time period.

This is a forum-only account that hasn’t been played in years, and even then was played only briefly.

Whelp, glad we cleared up the fact that you have literally no idea whatsoever about what you’re talking about.

So watching paint dry is competitive because of “a myriad of variables that numbers themselves can not predict”.

It’s a character that was created only for the forums this is true. But the account itself has been used all threw Legion and BFA. It’s okay don’t hyper ventilate. Sometimes the internet can get things wrong.

Looking at the achieves shows it was barely played even then. There is such a thing as account-wide achieves. Having few of them means you played little if at all.

my brain hurts man

pro restrictions people are defying the laws of stupidity

i can’t man

someone help

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

LMAO this thread exploded when I just finished eating my delicious veggie burger with oregano sprinkled on top.

Here let me add to the sophisticated conversation unfolding.

#RIPTHECORD!!!

Now, continue your discussion! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Yeah, It’s incorrect people pointed out that it shows I didn’t have demon hunter or allied races unlocked. I showed that untrue with.

https://imgur.com/XByXtIV

I wonder if it even shows my recent CE purchase of shadowlands?

Prove me wrong? You going to whip out the Invitational just so I can watch the same exact composition play out? You going to show me Overwatch when all their matches are literal mirrors?

But I digress, you were lying?

You can predict paint drying. What you can’t predict is if a six, six man at about 300 lbs can hit a ball smaller then his clenched fist going almost a hundred miles and hour using a bat as wide as his forearm.