Ignore the Ripcord pulling pushers

You are right, I do not have the mechagnome one or the human one. As I said I didn’t unlock those two. But someone assumed I didn’t have Vulpera because apparently I don’t have that mount? Yet I posted on my vulpera and proved them wrong.

Chess is the oldest competitive sport. But I know where you’re going with this, so continue the little gotcha statement.

Those are all solid choices. If you haven’t seen a BE/VE hunter in the Bastion covenant set, oh my lawd does it look fantastic. Especially if you like the classic elf look. There’s even a purple tint that looks great on VEs.

1 Like

Well the reason for that likely is that the horde only usable mounts don’t show as obtained if you’re an alliance profile.

I was never a big supporter of raider io in the past, but am convinced of its importance now more than ever.

You posted on a newly created character that has more achievements than your 93. You dont have the mount on your 93. You also hid your 93 to prevent anyone from doing any more investigation.

You’re busted. Stop embarrassing yourself.

So what’s the difference between chess and e-sports? Why, exactly, are e-sports not competitive?

But I’m not expecting much of an answer from the professional goal post mover.

Busted? For what. I’m not posing anything. I’m not pretending to be more then what I am. I am just clearly stating that our profiles lie. I posted on another character to prove someone’s assumptions wrong.

I don’t think Blizz will budge on this one.

They want to throw their systems to the skies before we tear them down and run them into the ground.

Maybe next patch they’ll listen.

With the exception of achivements, and faction specific mounts where there can be errors. Profiles don’t. Collections/Pets are account wide (excluding faction specific mounts which will not show on a horde character your alliance mounts and vice versa).

Then they can do what they always did before. Ignore flavor and go for what cookies cutter build is on IceVeins etc. There is no reason to damage other people experience because of min-maxing.

You’re right, you did make that choice.

Then I guess someone shouldn’t assert I didn’t unlock any allied races then huh?

Account wide achievements should show regardless though. Which allied race unlocks are.

So either you have 2 different WoW accounts OR you are lying.

Good thing blizzard isn’t our parent, huh?

Actually that character is on the same WoW account. If a blue poster came in and wanted to verify that I would have no issue with them doing so. Although you are correct. I do have 2 accounts.

Then you don’t have any allied races unlocked. Unless you unlocked them within the last 24 hours (where it can take up to a day to update). You don’t have any.

And the vulpera you “posted” on is likely a friend or guildie OR its on your second account which has more achievements and allied race unlocks and you may be mistaken that it is on the same account.

Not sure how I can prove you wrong. But you are.

These are both my characters. On the same account.

Whats your realm? I’ll verify it right now