Ignore the Ripcord pulling pushers

Maybe.

But hiding on an alt is extremely telling.

2 Likes

Pffft. What? Are you trying to be deep?

I feel bad that youā€™re unemployed.

Yeah still trying to decide between Shaman or DK for my Horde main. Already know im going Ardenweald. What are you thinking for yourself?

I mean, not really. It took me 10 seconds to see you donā€™t have any allied races unlocked.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/nordrassil/dexterworgen/achievements/reputation

2 Likes

Itā€™s almost like Blizzard made a forum system which incentivizes people to only use a single character on the forums. Itā€™s almost like someone might choose to just stick to the profile they like the name of. I mean it couldnā€™t possibly be anything like that. Why would it be. Letā€™s just instantly jump to some other conclusion which has no supporting evidence.

Wait really? Are they also going to be time gated?

Link your main then

1 Like

Not competitive in the slightest. Just a dungeon party abusing mechanics.

Another colossal joke. What happened when Blizzard try to make them a real E-Sport?

Never supported. Never cared about. But I did enjoy watching Preach cry about pay to win when Limit lost.

Can you name any competitive event that isnā€™t a feature at Blizzcon?

Then itā€™s wrong. I got this guy unlocked.

He did. Then you decided to start shoving your goalposts all over the place.

6 Likes

Aside from Pathfinder Part 2 going to be available in likely 9.1 or 9.2 no.
The only ā€œgrindā€ pathfinder is going to need is renown which you get from doing the covenant campaign etc.

What goal posts? All he did was rattle off garbage on display at Blizzcon.

Iā€™m switching over to main alliance for an expansion so Iā€™m power leveling everything ATM but I basically narrowed it down to Warrior, Hunter and Warlock. I want something thatā€™s good for general world content, raiding, torghast and farming old content for mounts and xmogs so mobility is high up on my lost, Warlock getting an exception because of its utility and amazing Mogs. Once I figure out which one to main Iā€™ll be laughing as Iā€™m going vampire people regardless of if they are good or bad stat wise.

1 Like

Nowā€™re youā€™re just trolling.

3 Likes

Well the time gate is unfortunate, but at least itā€™s not going to have a rep grind attached too.

All he did was rattle off some examples of WoW being competitive. Then you threw a tantrum and said those didnā€™t count because reasons.

4 Likes

Yup, we know that for part 1 pathfinder. For Part 2 we will have to find out but it will likely be complete the 9.X story and new campaign story.

But from the way it sounds is, it should be less of a hassle than the past pathfinders.

Wow this is really cringe. Is the NBA also not competitive because some people are 7ft tall? Yikesā€¦

3 Likes

Hey, dumb dumb. We can see legacy achievements, which are account wide.

Nice try making your profile hidden by the way. To bad theres more places than just the armory.

1 Like

Sponsoring your own garbage tier features at Blizzcon is not competitive. EA tried the same thing with Battlefield 4 and it was a colossal joke.

World of Warcraft is not competitive. Just a bunch of thirsty tryhards that washed out of League and Valorant getting their participation trophy.