If you're banning GDKP, what alternative solution are you offering?

If Blizz wants to give players more reasons and incentives to run raids on alts, then great. Collecting their cut of gold from Swipers in GDKPS is not a good reason. And that’s why they’re upset. It’s a huge income that they’ve lost. And obviously the Swipers themselves are upset they can’t just buy gear with their illegal gold.

That’s all there is to it.

1 Like

Thats all you seem to be able to post about, no matter the thread, anytime GDKP is mentioned. Bad faith, dishonest, weak argument and you know it as well as I do. You arent fooling anyone.

Bring back gdkp

2 Likes

I know you do because you do not recognize good community anymore because of your infection.

Haha okay bud. P2 has a great community feeling btw. So good!

BRING BACK GDKP. Seriously, i have no more motivation to play when I get near full bis.

1 Like

then go play one of the wonderful versions of the game with GDKP still permitted. If that is why you play, those versions of the game should fit the bill perfectly for you. A lot of GDKP’er like versions with the WOW token so they convert their mom’s credit card directly into gear. But there are others to choose form such as hardcore.

They uh… don’t have to. Use whatever you want that doesn’t include buying gold.

1 Like

Since you do GDKP’s when BIS for the Gold there are other things they can add for max level toons to do other than GDKP.

I know it’s controversial but I wouldn’t mind Dailies like we had at the end of TBC. Or even a weekly quest to kill Thermaplugg that rewards Gold/Mats, etc.

Any word about GDKP in p3 or are we still drinking the strawman koolaid?

None, and you’re going to like it.

They said that gdkp was a test in P2. They haven’t said anything about P3 so it should be available again. The ban was a big failure lol, bots, rmt are bigger than ever since people cant get gold from GDKP anymore.

2 Likes

Its cringe they didnt even mention it after the trainwreck of a failure the gdkp ban has been.

You make a very valid point i agree bergelmir.

1 Like

I agree with the above guy ^^

2 Likes

I think a lot of the community agrees to be honest.

1 Like

lol dude is agreeing with himself on other characters XD

hahaha

2 Likes

Thank you for the support in helping to bring back gdkps.

ive seen this alot in many raids, even sold or gave my friend gear inside of MS>OS raids.

I had alot of people leave the raid after the first boss kill, or half way through because an item didnt drop or someone else won the item.

I’ve also never returned to a raid once i got all the gear i needed, except 1 time ive done it for ST, but it was the last boss since no one had a summon but me, i was playing dark and darker at the time, went AFK at the start of the boss in the corner of the room, and started playing high roller.

1 Like

Be kind.
He just returned to the forum after a messy meltdown then a time out.