If you're banning GDKP, what alternative solution are you offering?

ask yourself the tough questions. let me know the answers. you are an intelligent student who can think for themself. I am not going to answer questions when you have the answers yourself.

can a raid leader hold the loot as things stand?

are there methods to police the holding of loot in a way that was not agreed to?

are those methods more enforceable when they are loot systems that are within the game?

was there ever any holding of loots (ninjaing) with GDKP?

you can use bullets if you like. It might help you organize your thoughts so you dont continue saying silly stuff.

if you don’t like that critique then throw it out (you’re right that the same thing could be done today, but less conventionally than you’re suggesting). You ignored the other (more important) 7 critiques that tie back to the OP.

Also, your snarky replies make you sound ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Another video? Dude there’s no shot anyone is going to watch a video you post in the wow forums. Certainly not me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-m9WgAdflY

Still not watching

Lasted 3 weeks of phase 2. Can’t be bothered to raid MS > OS. Game is dead to me. Unsubbed on 4th account. Ping me if they bring back GDKP.

Oh, they reversed the GDKP decision for Taiwan servers? NA/EU when?

A ban from the game entirely

1. Unless they’re being spiteful to someone else.
  2. Unless someone else in the raid decides they don’t like you and is willing to spend gold to make sure you get nothing.
  3. See points 1 and 2.
  4. Does paying gold for it make it better?
  5. Does encouraging exploitative behaviour make it better?
  6. Nothing about GDKP prevents this.
  7. Nothing about GDKP prevents this.
  8. Nothing about GDKP prevents this.
  9. I mean, sure, they can get gold - but you get gold from doing raids anyways.
  10. Nothing about GDKP prevents this.

So… GDKP only solves 1 issue by creating another, the inflation of the economy.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

I’m not gonna reply to that obviously lazy and intellectually absent post. You don’t appear to understand the problem that GDKP solves, despite me very clearly laying it out for you.

the only problem GDKP solves is money laundering RMT gold into the economy.

Cant wait for the GDKP ban reversal announcement :popcorn:

Or just give tokens drop from bosses plz…

Some of the best bait I’ve seen in a while!

Hmm, apparently this is the only place we have to talk about GDKP.

Anyway just making my voice heard so we dont get accused of stopping the feedback again.

just dont be a huge baby

You mean like regular raiding? MS > OS? Free Roll?

stop, plz, don’t make any sense to him!