If you're banning GDKP, what alternative solution are you offering?

How would their opinions constitute a witch hunt on Blizzard’s part, though?

Blizzard stated the system wasn’t matching their goal for SoD’s community and that it incentivized RMT. Blizzards reasons have nothing to do with you personally. This seems a little overblown.

Its the most fair/drama free loot system. Rather than perma-banning gold buyer/seller, Blizzard decides to kill the bis loot system.

boo hoo I can’t reply with substance to any of you because you’re sooo mean

1 Like

They made the policy change “listening to feedback” and that feedback is a bunch of haters on a witch hunt asking to ban GDKP, which is a bystander to the actual issue (bots). GDKP is the witch hunt there. I’m the witch hunt for these particular individuals.

It currently is not cheating, and anything COULD change by the 8th therefore your statement is invalid anyways

Sorry we don’t ask each person to provide bank statements before accepting them, that’s not our job to get into someone’s personal life and personal business that’s blizzards job to enforce their TOS and catch RMT and ban them

You scapegoat is gdkp, you are not interested in sailers otherwise you would either advocate for banning gold buyers as blizzard should do or you you stay consistent and ban booster/AH/BOE/Consumes and all the other reasons that someone would CONTINUE to RMT.

This was your post 2.5 hours after the blue post announcing no more GDKPs was made:

This was you 11 days ago:

But you are attacking people because you are not going after the root nor are you going after all the symptoms that people swipe for, you are only selecting ONE SYMPTOM that a few abuse and this shows what you are really after, witch is not RMT

Checking out of this thread for a while. Stuff to do.

“Solved with GKDP” so yeah, again confirming “personal problems”.

Imagine trying to rebutt an argument by literally admitting the truth of it.

Fixed that one for you.
“You all have the same opportunities I do” that is the most out of touch “welcome to real life” statement I have ever heard.

Real life is all about not having the same opportunities as everyone else, and typically what the statement is used for.
“Life is unfair, welcome to the real world”
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Odd that the other gdkp supporters also disappear when you take a break.
Must be a coincidence.

4 Likes

I think it’s incredibly presumptuous and naive to think Blizzard did no research into this on their own using metrics you and I don’t have access to.

1 Like

Just wanna say, even though I disagree with you on some things you have posted, that the energy you’re putting here is a lot.

You may be better served submitting input other ways if those avenues exist. You are going to have people in here just to cause issues and you can’t/shouldn’t reply to all of them. There is way to much rage baiting here.

Yes, I threw some wood on the fire, this is General after all. However there are some nasty takes in here from both sides.

Take a break dude, the grogs on here aren’t worth your effort.

2 Likes

Or… hear me out.

Hes sooo toxic he literally cannot tell as to what he projects himself out to be.

Makes sense why he thinks his rag tag group of goblins are good people lmao.

1 Like

Alternative solutions: loot council, regular dkp, ms>os+1, free rolls. Joining a guild and making friends and running with the same 9 people so its not impossible to get gear.

2 Likes

He could be, but he’s also not sitting here contributing nothing but low effort jabs and empty replies like most people in here are.

1 Like

Wait till you figure out that people buy gold for mounts, consumes, enchants, and boes

1 Like

I do all of those things in a GDKP guild.

Just play the damn game and roll for loot as it comes. Why is this so hard for people to figure out

5 Likes