If you want to release a classic, please make some changes appropriately

I want to experience professions such as Death Knight in version 60. If Blizzard really wants to release a new classic version, I hope to add other professions that will be added later, so that I can experience more fun

1 Like

No thanks.

7 Likes

careful posting stuff like this on here. these classic clownies dont understand change is good. their nostalgia blinds them and raise a fit when we talk about changes for a classic+ server when they already have era servers they can play on if they dont want changes o,O

I think appropriate changes are possible. There is already a permanent lvl60 classic server, and the new server should be bolder. I am looking forward to characters like Dragon Man and Death Knight appearing on such a stage

a death knight is not a profession, mr. level 10 pandaren death knight, sir. :expressionless:

1 Like

I just quit the game after playing there for over an hour recently. I am a new player who entered through a classic server in 2019
My character is currently in WLK and has not logged in for some time. The new character is a level 19 mage in the classic server

You’re painting with too broad strokes. Changes can be fine, provided they are good ones in line with Classic design. The only limitations for Classic Era’s development is the content put out in retail’s expansions. It’s free to continue building on to the base game in any number of ways. Thus, Deathknights as a Hero Class wouldn’t be appropriate.

I could imagine a Classic way for implementing them would require some type of DnD-styled Prestige Class system or re-tooling it for starting at level 1. Personally, I would want a Froglok Murloc race first.

1 Like

If you’re asking for changes on seasonal servers, or a Classic plus, no problemo. That’s where changes belong, since Era will not get changes. Doubtful they’d do a DK on a level 60 server. The class (DK is not a profession) starts at lvl 55. You’d have to apply the original rules with with the class or everyone would roll one to be ahead of the crowd.
By all means, go ahead, make a wish list and ask away. Everyone else is.

1 Like

We already have, and can continue to get more. #NoChanges is a stale, failed meme. Phase 7 belongs in Classic Era.

Why? Season of Mastery is a concept that already exists and would be perfect for trying changes. Why do you feel that a game which thousands of people are actively enjoying exactly the way it is needs to change? You hate when people have fun?

3 Likes

WoW’s seaonsal/Fresh play is a demonstrable, unsustainable failure. The diminishing returns is evidence enough that dev time is better spent creating quality, lasting content that won’t fizzle out after 2 months.

Sorry, I don’t agree.

whatever this dev team is able to churn out that passes for a “phase 7” is only going to provide 2 months of content, and that’s an absolute best case scenario :expressionless:

I just want them to start off with cut content and minor balancing for Classic+ then move on from there.

1 Like

the only classic+ i want is one where unfinished zones are finished, like mount hyjal. that’s enough of a challenge for this dev team to handle :expressionless:

1 Like

Yep, I would consider mount Hyjal cut content. I think for the most part what Turtle-WoW added is pretty much what I want except I don’t want Goblins or High elves.

Things like Karazhan Crypts, Mount Hyjal, Caverns of time, Uldum, New world bosses, New Race/Class combinations, New items/reciepes, etc.

Allow the Death Knight to reach level 6 after completing the initial mission and head to Sw or Org

Thanks for the dadaesque post.

2 Likes

Linking a related CC thread for visibility. As stated earlier, I’m of the opinion that Classic+ should begin in Classic Era’s Phase 7 with the focus on restoring content that was cut from the base game’s initial release.

1 Like

no one asked, nor was i looking for a response from anyone.