If you want to release a classic, please make some changes appropriately

Mount hyjal gets finished in cata.

The existance of this thread is evidence to the contrary.

I truly doubt that, else you would stop posting.

No. They are hero classes. According to actual lore, your deathknight was most likely a paladin before it died and was remade into that. Some were former Clerics, knights or warlocks. But as it stands your death knight can NEVER be a level 1 as it is living it’s second life as a more powerful version of what it used to be. A soulless version of your former self.

1 Like

classic freaks really cant help themselves, u need to respond to everything i say hahaha. living on the forums 24/7 is bad for u. but also u keep resonding when i dont give u permission to. im right and ur wrong about this thats how it is now accept it and move on like a good boy

Yea. Exaclty. Some people sit there and click refresh the forums. Like someone I got into an argument with on these forums, got mad and started trolling me for taking too long to respond. And the second I replied I saw them typing a reply to me after I had been away for over 4 hours. Quite an odd life you have to live if your source of enjoyment is spam click refreshing a forum page lol.

Q E D my friend

Cool, you are figuring out how discussion forums work!

nothing in cata counts, for obvious reasons :expressionless:

Seasonal is great for changes.
But DK was designed for and initially released with Lich King so is fine to remain with that content in that expansion.
Not Classic Era either existing or fresh re-release of it.
I’d prefer not to cannibalize an expac for content for the earlier game.

Nice idea.
I like it - except for the murloc thing.
Furbolg new playable race!

1 Like