If you play hunter this season you're trolling, change my mind

Disengage is great firstly especially with posthaste, also being able to cast on the move means that we are a very mobile dps class.

BM can cast every spell on the move and mm is every except aimed shot.

Cast time factors in 0 to WA being picked or not. It was picked last season by mm in some dungeons as a flex point but due to the talent rework it received the damage loss is far greater to take it this season. BM can pick it up for a smaller damage loss but the dungeons this season don’t really lend to it being as useful as it was last season. It has nothing to do with the fact it has a cast time.

what do you even mean by this why is mm magically immune to moving from this hypothetical damage you are talking about.

1 Like

Dude, you’re nothing but a troll.

You complain yourself about the state of hunter, then twist the context of everyone else’s words to try and make yourself look important. Hope mommy gives you a hug tonight.

Fish swin, birds fly. Have a great day.

How? I just disagreed with things you said in a public forum and said why.

Yes I did share my opinion about the state of hunter and that personally I think its in a bad way but if you go back and read it I believe we had completely different complaints.

Where did I twist your words?

You too :heart:

1 Like

Or vice versa? Did you consider what it would take for me to get ugly about it with some people? Now consider I could have easily TROLLED with a low-brow insult like Haste stacker. That would have directly ticked off those I said it against.

I passed off an epic trolling opportunity and be ignored even faster, but I still took the higher road.

Wfr when limit won they didn’t have one single hunter in the raid. Coz our defense is lacking also
https://youtu.be/INjo6oAQ2kc

So yea hunter is not looking good.

2 Likes

21:10 “Basically hoping to win the lottery on doing the most damage in the game.”

I called it before I got to that point in the video. SOME MM mains around these parts have a gambling problem. I tried to help the Hunter community to STOP thinking about gambling, to do all one can do to lower the variance. And like I said, knowing STAT PRIORITY makes the difference between whether you get your slot or not, ironically the ~3 baggage slots.

♫ It’s about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble. ♬

Edit: Not to mention a good plenty of my bothan spies died to verify and validate this information.

and that lottery is looking very slim with Aug evoker the way it is. Fire mage, warlock, moonkin and spirest getting the most benefit from Aug evoker buff. Unless the buff is change to a flat increase in main stats or hunter get buff by 50% to thier damage so that even when other class get the Aug evoke buff they still won’t do as much damage a hunter you can kiss them good bye in S3.

How very ODD for you to say.

ODD=On-Demand Damage. The more, the better. Trust me, I played D&D and I can tell you how hard it is to get a 1-10 out of a d100. True story about a grave-domain Cleric…

That was a talking point I served a lot recently. Maybe we’ll get a bard class that’ll support the non-caster martial classes.

I watched it and yeah he makes the same points I am which is that our core issue is lack of utility. Max also actually says at 22:02 that hunters are decently tanky now.

I don’t think you understood what Max meant but given you don’t raid or play retail at all thats ok I’ll help you out. What he means is that hunter needs to win the lottery in terms of being the highest tuned dps in order to justify bringing because we don’t offer any strong utility like the other classes do.

Its funny you say this because if someone took your advice they would just straight up do less damage than someone who sims themself and would be more likely to lose their raid spot or be baggage as you like to put it.

1 Like

Go ahead and pretend like you and Max are drinking buddies. I really don’t mind, like you think you know perfectly 110% what’s he talking about. Why else wouldn’t he say “winning the lottery”? Because the lottery is a FORM OF GAMBLING. They will be looking to see how you parsed on a boss, so there’s going to be some vetting there. And you better hope that a certain boss attempt will play out like it did in the simming.

That’s why some have foolishly took it upon themselves to be Haste stackers in 10.1, which completely defies the way the class/spec has been played consistently since BFA, hoping that they can get that perfect TShot uptime to make it to the finish line to then be carried.

Talk about short-term employment, but I hear Warlocks are hiring.

I would have never made it this far if I just said “lol Haste stacker, looool” and leave it at that. But you know what? Just because I decided not to take the low road last month doesn’t mean I can’t change my mind later on.

After you’ve been smacked down hard yourself by multiple people besides me, I doubt that. By now, you’ve had others tell you you’ve been trolling. You’ve been given the REAL EVIDENCE that I never had to bother giving ergo saving myself precious time and money to do other things(like Classic), because there were others that can and will in my place.

You can make a statement like that just like I can trollolololol all the Haste stackers. What does it matter anyway when practically every MM, good or bad, is carried in “the PvE that matters”? But for a pretense, we’ll complain about high DPS variance while stacking the WRONG SECONDARIES, as if some of us are post turtles.

One of the nice things about not having DF is not having to care. I’m not the one trying to get anywhere in the endgames that matter. I just have things that can help the progressing, plebeian MM that needs it.

Feel like you didn’t actually listen to what Max said at all and just went omg I know that word. He literally says and I quote “Win the lottery, on doing the most damage in the game to put them in a raid.” While showing wcl dps statistics on the monitor. I don’t need to be his “drinking buddy” to be able to understand what he’s saying. You just have severe brainrot when it comes to anything close to the word gambling now as if its some sort of gotcha.

You write these things as if you have any idea what you’re talking about but you don’t. You must have an insane ego if you think that you are the all knowing without doing any TC, playing DF or even having a hunter at lv70.

You can say it as much as you want, it just shows that you are incompetent and lack knowledge.

Really don’t know where this happened tbh think you just like to see things through your own lens and ignore reality it happens a lot tbh. Also forum posters call anyone who disagrees with them trolls it carries even less weight than your posts.

Prove it.

Then go to the classic forums where you belong.

Like what? You offer nothing of value I’m sorry to say.

1 Like

Now I got you mad.

I’m not really the punking and the trolling type, I hope you understand. You’re just going to continue getting punked regardless of what I do, and you’ll keep saying the same things back.

So I hope that you know that based on what you’re telling me, you’re not getting anywhere close to the vision you wanted for the class/spec. Unless Blizzard really starts feeling sorry for you and your type…

Yet I wonder how sorry they felt for me during the Leg-BFA-SL years.

Another classic Jackal post where you don’t back up any of your claims and just go on another weird tangent :man_facepalming:

I enjoy having discussions on the forums with people able to make reasonable arguments and support them. Those that don’t and act like yourself or just default to calling differing opinions troll I don’t really care what they say or do.

I hope one day you develop critical thinking skills and we can maybe have some hope of you providing insightful discussion so I would say I’m not mad but disappointed.

1 Like

No, you really don’t get to quote-mine an individual phrase and interpret it in your own way when it has clear context and meaning in the very same sentence from the source. This is the type of thing people point to when they call you “unreasonable”.

You post a lot about it for someone who doesn’t care.

5 Likes

Like I said, I got people for that now. Fire up the jalapeno flavored popcorn machine. I’ll see if I can grab a bag in-between what I’m doing.

My advice to you and everyone is to start all over from the bottom. Go play Hunter solo next season. Pug if you like, or not. Remake yourself. I would get ready for Cata next year if Retail doesn’t quite hack it. Because you’ll never really truly appreciate the class/spec if you don’t.

In order to harmonize with the plebs, one must become a pleb. Then you will see what the class/spec is really all about, warts and all. Cashmeowside’s WFOs should be on your YT playlist.

It’s unfortunate I can’t be on your level for reason already established. As your detractors pointed out, I need to be a plant in the top 100-50 and simply be the cool guy every one loves to see and hear in Discord to see, think, and say all you do.

As you can see, I’m a gamer first and a politician second. As you can see, my charisma and sociability pales before my Marksmanship and Grenadier-ing(when that sexy comes back).

I played it back several times and gathered the context. He even showed the metrics on Rashok right after that quote, that MM needed to be that kind of high on damage CONSISTENTLY.

So incoming the Haste stackers, the Las Vegas high rollers. Philosophically, that’s a terribad existential crisis for MM. “I sure hope I win the 100%(best possible) TShot uptime jackpot on this boss!”

Meanwhile, guilds like Limit are like, “Nah.”

There’s more energy to care about other things, you mean? Imagine if I was tired or jaded of DF endgame like the others. Well, I’m not. So not caring about that equals more caring about other things, like what I’ve been doing. Like seeing all MMs succeed.

The short version: forget Hunter being the meta. The more we appreciate Hunter not being the meta, the better off we’ll be in or out of the class. I know that angers and upsets people here, but just…let it go. If Blizzard wants Hunter to be meta, that’s their decision.

No I’m saying that its impossible to have a conversation with you because rather than a back and forth you just keep pumping out random stupidity that has nothing to do with what was said.

My advice to you is to stop posting on the retail forums and go to classic you don’t even own DF.

You really are infatuated with this guy.

Your charisma and sociability is nonexistent so thats a low bar.

If thats what you gathered from that video you really do lack any form of critical thinking or even basic reading comprehension.

With me? Anyone else and you would be ignored. I’m probably the only pleb that talks to you, quite frankly.

Only by my good discretion do I choose to post or not. There’s a great many threads I don’t post in. Check me up if you don’t believe it. My countering advice is that if you don’t want to see my typing, start looking right for the part. I don’t bother Hunters that have their ducks in a row.

I’m infatuated by any REAL, COMPETENT Marksman that knows their stuff. I don’t care who that would be. I’ve fan’ed up for Dirtman-Laughing Skull, General Zane, Papalone, etc…

Which means charisma and sociability has practically SCREW-ALL to do with my epic–no, rather my legendary–legacy in the class/spec.

This can only be borne out of a vile hatred, the same I’ve known since I picked up the spec in WoD.

The real deal is: the only reason I haven’t ignored you permanently like some others is because I have something any true MM would have gotten by now post-Leg: a BACKBONE.

I’ve been too fair with you until now, and I’m considering changing my tone into something you’re not going to like. By the way, I hear Warlocks are hiring. I better not catch you crying the wrong way about MM in 10.2+N, because you won’t get any sympathy from me.

These are not idle words, because the way you continue to act, I’m regretting not taking that other road I mentioned. Next time, I’m not going to appeal to logic with you, regardless if you think said logic existed or not. Because it’s going to be easier for me to say other kinds of things in other ways, and just as easy to revert back to normal with MMs that are worth it.

You’ll have to start learning the class/spec in the ways I’ve shown and that might make things look a lot better in the future.

Whenever I read a Jackalswind post I start becoming convinced I am regressing into simple Jack.

2 Likes

Enjoy it while it still lasts, because it’s been on the way out since last year.

THIRD PRESTIGE City Attacker: 10,000 Alliance defeated in cities - PVP / War Mode and World PvP - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

My activity would be a LOT WORSE if this xpac wasn’t Hello Kitty. I would already be “grown up and doing the [SW City] town” as a 70 MM Hunter, but it’s a lot of the same stuff I’ve been through every xpac since Legion.

I’ve seen SW City and it’s dead. I still OWN the city, but it’s dead. I don’t have a transmission for my engine. I thought the TPost was going to help but it didn’t. And understandably, not every Hunter gets into the best endgame venue that is Urban WPvP.

So with jack-all of WPvP going on, I’m not there in those forums like I used to be either. Class/spec discussion is really the only thing I have left. Classic Cata isn’t out yet, so I’m using Classic Wrath to prep up. And as a quick blurb about that, Hunters suck in PvP over there: no dead zone.

I’m here because I want to be, not because I have to be. When Cata comes out next year, it’s going to get Gucci for the Hunter class. If Blizzard really doesn’t Wally WOW us with the rework coming down the pipe, I would just give up on Retail completely. And I didn’t want to keep making threads complaining about how bad DF is.