If you dont have Publix subs where you live

I like my veggie subs on flatbread thank you. Though I do have a soft spot for “The Hat” and their pastrami and an old school Jewish deli near me.

:cookie:

None of the places I like to eat are chains. Granted a couple have 3-5 locations in the region, but they’re people from where I live. The profits don’t go to corporate headquarters and stockholders. They go to the people I rub elbows with every day. And, I pay with cash so they get every cent- no banks gouging them for my money.

It makes it taste better to me.

: )

Agreed publix is the best

Florida rocks. Lived here my whole life.

Thing is… wherever you go… there you are.

1 Like

That’s ok, we have Erberg and Gerberts to get us by in the frozen north

Potbelly has good toastie subs if you are in the Midwest.

1 Like

True. But where I am right now, it’s not Florida, and that is how I would prefer it to remain.

I’d rather have a Quiznoes nearby instead

NOTHING in the midwest is good. Food in Michigan is putrid.

Where I live there’s no Publix, but it’s one of the top 6 cities for number of restaurants per capita. I think I’ll survive.

Why are you going to Michigan when you should be in St. Louis?

Everything we make right now is Stanley Cup flavored and its glorious!

2 Likes

I had some real bad quiznos the other day. Pretty sure that the mesquite chicken sub is ruined for me for life.

1 Like

You mean “Gloria”, haha.
Also you guys gave that kid a Stanley Cup ring. And you made Brad Marchand cry.

1 Like

Mom and Pop’s? they’re a fast food chain in various states , canada and other parts of the world

While HEB may be close to Publix, why would you stick with second rate BBQ?
I could support you if you talked about Austin style breakfast tacos or Torchy’s Tacos though…

1 Like

when i lived in Florida, Publix’s Cuban subs were my impulse buys when cruising thru their delicatessen

however, i worked across the street from a Firehouse Subs and developed a preference for their NY Steamers

1 Like

eh, idk. I got one last time I was in florida, and I don’t get the hype.

welllllllllllllllll as a st. louis native with family in michigan…

I’ll take fresh-picked michigan blueberries over provel cheese any day :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was a joke :roll_eyes:

You spelled mancino’s wrong.