If you dont have Publix subs where you live

I live within 20 miles of midtown Manhattan. We have real delis.

I’m good re: Publix subs.

1 Like

No… there were potatoes, mac and cheese, and cole-slaw, and fresh salad.

I have, and I’m saying it was better’n that. Dunno what they did to it, because before last year I would have said that proper Southern Fried chicken is the only Fried chicken worth eating.

I live near like 5 Wawa stores if that counts.

1 Like

Where in Pennsylvania, I need to try this!

It was a bit of a drive, we crossed a mountain or two. I want to say it was somewhere near Gratz, but that might have been the faire. I’d have to call and ask. :frowning:

I do know, though… that when I go to my local grocery store and look at the produce I get sad. If I could find work worth it, I would move to PA for the food alone. Worst roads in the Country, but the best produce.

I live near like 40 grocery stores where I can buy my own fresh ingredients and make a better one for cheaper. I’ll live.

1 Like

two points I want to make.

First, as a Publix Sub lover…i’ll take it to another level…if you do not eat chicken tender subs…i think you’re def missing out on a huge part of life.

Secondly…as someone living in Florida…This place is basically a giant swampy armpit.

That is all lol

3 Likes

WaWa Subs are the best subs.

Love me some chicken from Popeye’s!

2 Likes

There’s this nice little Italian place not even 10 minutes from my house. Small business, privately owned by a family, with the best food I’ve ever had. Their Italian sub is amazing.

Their pizza slices are HUGE, too. Like a single slice is enough for a meal.

Those places always have the best stuff, man.

I get Publix subs everytime I go back to FL. Chicken tender is my Fav.

I now prefer Fat subs (with fries inside). After I got downsized I drove my Jeep around the US for a month or so. Fat A$$ subs in Portland was great. R U Hungry @ Rutgers was as well…

I just seem to be able to find good food wherever I go. I am lucky like that

Lucky. The closest sub place to me is 17 miles away.

And it’s a Subway. :frowning:

It must be tough living in Siberia…

2 Likes

Gross. Don’t eat their lettuce.

1 Like

Yeah… on the bright side though I’ve learned to make killer subs at home.

I don’t eat there at all!

1 Like

You’ll have your subs Ill keep on eating my in 'n outs.

2 Likes

Carl’s Jr. > Hardees.

Florida man saw a list of his town’s school lunch debt. So he paid the whole thing. Florida man strikes again!

1 Like

We had Public cater our wedding. They made a great cake and we had these scrumptious little Cuban sandwiches that were to die for!

I was sad we couldn’t take some of the food with us after the wedding. Oh well, we got some nice room-service food later on that made up for it.

Ill stick to my H-E-B and BBQs, thank you.