If you dont have Publix subs where you live

Publix subs are godly and I feel bad for those who don’t know.

2 Likes

I don’t go to Michigan, I live in Michigan. And I didn’t realise St. Louis was considered the midwest. I always thought Missouri was more part of the south.

I just go to Kroger’s. Essentially the same thing.

I make my own. Much better, imo.

Check out a U.S. map. It is pretty close to mid, but I’m not sure where they get the ‘west’ at. more like Mideast U.S. to me. Or maybe Slight Mideast U.S.

Missouri just WANTS to be part of the south. Its why Kansas and Missouri went to war ending with the beginning of the Civil War (or War between the States if you prefer)

Then go find her husband at the local store and get BBQ.

There’s a Publix next to my local Games Workshop store. I swear we keep that deli counter in business. Sunday specials are hard to pass up.

3 Likes

While I will not say its just the bread, their bread is a large part of it. I haven’t had many other places have bread that good; even the ones that bake their own every day too.

1 Like

The closest Publix where I live in Virginia is about 80 miles away.
They do make some good subs but Firehouse Subs are my favorite.

1 Like

Regions are established only partly based on geography. There is a lot of history, tradition, and custom involved.

I have never heard of publix

But I have Wegmans.

2 Likes

Used to like the chicken tender publix subs but last time my son found half dead mouse in it. Never again.

I completely miss read that title…
That was almost a “hairy” situation…

1 Like

You should have sent it back if it was undercooked! They are good at fixing stuff like that…

2 Likes

Wegmans subs for sure! Getting a buffalo chicken sub for lunch today! Good day for one up here in gloomy upstate NY.

1 Like

Going to the the Nether for laughing at this.

HAH! No doubt! Best subs in existence as far as I’m concerned…

Would you have preferred the mouse to be completely dead? Or completely alive? Did it half-die from eating the chicken tenders?

Sorry, but if it’s not some little one off shop where the do stuff like slice the meat to order and looks kinda like this, it can’t be the best hoagie type sandwich out there.