If you dont have Publix subs where you live

I feel really, really bad for you. Youre missing out.

10 Likes

But you’ have to live in Florida, man…like…we’ll make do.

(Just looked up a map of where else they’re located, outside of Florida. Sentiment still stands.)

11 Likes

They have great fried chicken

1 Like

Wegmans subs are far superior. You dont even know bro.

2 Likes

I have two mom and pop Italian restaurants a 5 min drive from me. They both have killer subs.

6 Likes

Every Sunday I get a Publix sub.

It’s THE BEST.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll take the mom and pop joints any day.

5 Likes

K so there’s this sammich shop that has one called The Stuffer. 1lb of chicken, 1lb of turkey, 1lb of ham, 1lb of salami, 1lb of bacon, cheese, mayo, lettuce and tomato all on a giant loaf of French bread. It costs a pretty penny but it sooo worth it, thing will feed you for days.

Publix sub and an orange soda is the sunday ritual and Ill arm wrestle anyone who disagrees.:laughing:

5 Likes

Objectively false.
Everyone knows the best fried chicken is in Georgia.
Florida is just the best place for wealthy folks to retire.

1 Like

I live in the north. We have other options for our sub/submarine sandwich/poboy/hero/grinder/sammie/sandwich/what ever your area calls it.

Got this mom and pop joint in mystic, they make amazing grinders. Their smalls are a foot long, and at leasr 2 inches of meat. Its a good sammich!!!

The best mom and pop chicken place is this restaurant called Popeye’s Chicken. I swear it’s a taste of New Orleans!

3 Likes

It’s just boarshead meats on good bread

Publix like the grocery store? Good subs, huh? What do you recommend?

Chicken tender sub was the go-to for my store when I worked there, which is a fine choice. Otherwise, you can ask for whatever you want. I recommend hot pastrami with smoked gouda melted on top.

1 Like

I visited my old folks up in the back-country of Pennsylvania last year. They took me to the farmer’s market. A real Farmer’s market, not those poor imitations of a Farmer’s market you get in the cities.

The Amish girls were selling fried chicken and… I’ve lived in the South almost my whole life… That was the best fried chicken and gravy I have ever had.

2 Likes

Amen. I did a 27-year prison sentence in Florida (born and raised.) I’m never going back. I’ll just make my own subs.

4 Likes

That’s not all those Amish girls were selling. Scandalous!

You need to go down to Georgia, find a big mama, ask her to make you some real fried chicken

1 Like

I’ve never even heard of Publix.

3 Likes