If you could remove 1 thing and add 1 thing what would it be?

I would remove 1.12. which means no xrealm, but therefore add transmogging. Using outfitter is not bad, but I really like the transmog system, one of very few good things that came after Vanilla release.

A lot of these comments show why people are against changes

3 Likes

Same. Ima try priest in classic and want to heal in pve and shadow in PvP :frowning:. A well, ima have to decide when the time comes and farm that gold if I want to play both specs! :smile:

As for removing something, I’d remove unmounting in water and add special bags for warlock’s soul shards.

I’m not campaigning for it or anything. Would just be cool to be able to be middle of the pack dps as ret or feral, etc.

Edit: typo

And who would be at the bottom?

1 Like

Who knows, I think you are reading a bit too much into my silly hypothetical.

I also agree with this. Having transmog costs nothing. It does not ‘take away’ from what makes Classic classic. Things that make classic cool are having to travel around the world in ‘fed ex quests’ as part of an expansive story.

I don’t mind mods that everyone uses being made part of the base UI just so we don’t have to worry about upgrading those mods all the time. Let me open all my mail at once, otherwise I’ll just be using a mod to do it like we did in vanilla.

It’s not who is on top/bottom that is the problem.
It matters a lot less who is on the bottom when the spread is very small.

If the top DPS in throwing out 1200 DPS, and the bottom is throwing out 1050 but has valuable tools to add then it does not matter. In my old raiding group we would take the 1050 guy who did not stand in the fire every day over the 1200 who was late to raids, got killed, etc…

Could Blizz fix some of these issues? Yes. What if they added some leather drops that were ‘druid only’ that increased mana regen? Suddenly OOMkins would not always be so oom.

I’d remove PVP and add Transmog.

Transmog absolutely does cost something.
For one you’re going to see an increase in ninja looting.
And for two your going to change the value of items which affects auction house prices, changing the economy for the worse and negatively impacts enchanters.

1 Like

If i got a good rogue doing 1200 dps and a good druid doing 1050 dps I’m taking the druid every time. The rogue has next to no utility. The druid brings battle rez and innervate.

1 Like

All the moggers out in force without a care in the world for the negative impacts mog has on the game.

3 Likes

I guess the point I wanted to make is that most guilds would rather have plate dps gear go to a warrior who can push those upper benchmarks over a ret paladin who stays near the bottom of the pack. Part of me wants to roll a retadin come Classic, but I know their best viability really only exists in PVP.

You are confusing viable and optimal.

Furthermore a paladin swinging a nightfall is actually contributing a lot more dps then people realize.
Someone did the math and a paladin swinging nightfall is contributing roughly 1k dps either directly or indirectly in a balanced raid.

That’s without factoring in the buffs they bring

All class specs are viable in something.

They are not all viable for all things. That is the choice you the player makes.

Everything has a price or consequences. That is part of the reason I like classic.

1 Like

Remove sharding

Add not sharding

6 Likes

It’d probably be going to far for me to call them narcissists, but…

I’m definitely not a fan of people wanting transmog in the game. I know that’s what this thread is for, but it still grinds my gears a bit to see.

2 Likes

Giggling at some of the serious no change people, this seems like a just for fun thread after all.

Remove the auto squelch feature
Add playable Goblins (for both factions, a new improved panda!)

1 Like

Remove: Nothing.

Add: Better graphics.

I don’t think preserving sh*tty graphics is a positive, and it’s my one concern about Classic. You can still have the exact same game just with better graphics, IMO. I’d like to see the whole game get a graphical makeover like Starcraft Remastered and Warcraft III Reforged.

front entry way to undercity is about the equivalent of 10 running steps, dismounts ya in vanilla era, for just those 10 steps lol. then you can mount again. silly dismount. dont get dismounted in stormwind. didya at silvermoon? i think ya did. that’s about 20 steps running. then can mount again. what about ogrimmar? thats about 50 steps running. does front entry dismount ya in vanilla era orgrimmar or ironforge?