If you could remove 1 thing and add 1 thing what would it be?

I personally would remove all possible ways to add/report the opposite faction. And about adding I really like some of the new character models, so i’d love to have an optional toggle for that.

2 Likes

I think the newer character models aren’t much of an issue especially if they’re toggled. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t get removed from the files and you can force your game to take them.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s bannable if you temper with the game files. I hope for a real option by Blizzard themselves.

1 Like

People have gone in before to tamper with their files to make the graphics better than the default one. I believe some options are not accessible within the standard interface.

I thought the tampering with files only meant adding files to the WoW folder. I haven’t done it.

I would remove the cooldown on hearth of hakkar and Ony/Nef head buffing.

Having a cooldown on these favors whatever guild on your server starts the earliest for their raid times, blocking out guilds who start later from receiving these on the regular unless sniping the buff much earlier in the day. Which for those who raid later due to work, this isn’t possible.

I would add black lotus to all high end herb loot tables as a small % chance to get one.

Remove: Elves
Add: Pandas

Game of the year 2019

4 Likes

Remove: AH
Add: ???

I would like to remove repentance from the ret tree add it to prot, and add blessing of kings to the ret tree and remove it from prot.

Remove dishonorable kills and add in new model options/updated graphics.

2 Likes

remove dismounting in water. add barbershop.

Remove: only 1 or 2 specs being viable.

Add: all class specs are viable.

Viable in what exactly?

Surprised no one has said dual talent specialization yet.

As ‘nice’ as that change would be I think it would really just mess with the dynamic of the game too much. Pre-dual talent, I would specifically remember what people’s specs were in the world. For example, I could be farming in an area and see a horde mage I recognize and think ‘this guy is straight pve spec fire I’m going to dumpster on him. Or the opposite and be like ‘I know this guy just specs pom pyro I don’t want to get one shot’.

There’s obviously more reasons than that why it messes up that feel but this is just an example

I would remove class Imbalance. Every player deserves to play the spec and class they love and be rewarded when they get good at it. As for one thing I would add, something related to Raiding Main cities, make it something meaningful so that players are always ashamed when their king gets killed or proud when they kill one.

Remove nothing.
Add nothing.

#nochanges

12 Likes

It’s considered hacking and the ban according to their rules would be permanent.

i would remove people asking for class balance , especially paladins.

i would add… cookies for everyone.

6 Likes

Remove: content phases.
Add: LFG tool.

1 Like

+1
We should remember that Blizzard is compromising recently because we make compelling arguments that enhance the authenticity of Classic.

2 Likes