If you could remove 1 thing and add 1 thing what would it be?

By DK’s he/she probably means Dishonorable kills Haha.

3 Likes

This is true. Classic brain took over and forgot about death knights :joy:

Remove: Zhevra hooves
Add: more Murlocs

Many MANY more Murlocs!

1 Like

Boooooo! Elves > all

You can have this already by playing an alliance! Every race gets there fair share of murloc PTSD on ally!.. :frowning: I miss Jim.

Not nearly enough Mulocs! MORE!

I would remove the people trying to change the game (I’ll find them a nice alternative to enjoy or something)

I would add all the data from patch 1.0 to start super fresh

2 Likes

i would remove #nochanges people, add in new model options + loot trading + transmog
(which is doable because lack of new animations being used)

this is coming form a 04 vet who loved classic cause everyone wanted these back then because they didn’t like looking like a clown and mistakes happen and waiting for a week on a GM sucked

3 Likes

Remove: Dishonorable kills

Add (Copy-Paste): “As for what I’d add - randomly generated world pvp objectives (i.e., kill every npc in x city, bring me thrall’s head, kill 50 players in STV) with big honor rewards. Instances bad, world pvp good.”

1 Like

are you sure you want that?
blizzard has already said that if they were to touch balance at all, we would get classes like retail.

1 Like

oh yes, another person who doesn’t want classic wow. you have a game with all 3 things you want.

5 Likes

Remove: The ability to use flasks and elixirs in BGs
Add: RBG Honor System

Now PvP ranks are based more on skill than how much time you can play.

Remove: Eyes of the Beast

Add: Symbiosis

Remove: Lore (CM Josh).
Add: Lore (CM Josh).

Just to briefly confuse him and observe the results.

I’d Remove: Sharding
and Add: RP-PvP servers

1 Like

Remove dishonorable kills and add the interface for pets/mounts/tabards.

1 Like

I would add dispersion for Shadow Priests. (Does not have to reduce damage, a chanelled spell like evocation but usable on the move still).

I would remove the soul shard requirement for Warlocks to summon people. Not fair they have to waste time farming to summon other lazy peons.

2 Likes

:cocktail:

3 Likes

I would remove human paladins, and add goblin priests.

Yeah, I’m going beyond retail.

1 Like

The 50g respect cost.
I wouldn’t remove it completely, but lower it to 25g.

Popular private servers already do this and literally no one cares, it’s the one non-authentic thing in Blizzlike servers but I’ve never seen it once be debated as an issue because no one wants to spend that much on a respec.

50g is simply to much to spend for people that constantly swap back and forth between PvP specs.