If you could have one new race

They fought with the Night Elves against to Burning Legion. But I think all but one of their clans didn’t get corrupted. So it’d be a stretch.

63 posts, no Tuskarr.

I’m disappointed.

Void Pandaren .

murlocs, always

1 Like

Alliance mog.

Id hang up my horde banner and move to alliance almost for good if they did that.

Come on blizz. Give. Me. Rock. Girls. And guys I guess.

The next evolution of Murlocs: big-tongued Gorlocs.

Or maybe just Murlocs, I’m ok with that too.

Three dwarves in a Tauren-skin suit. :cow2:

I’m still mad we didn’t get that ogre island blizzard was planning on giving us

I hope blizz has us go back and ally with the ogres at that island as the new allied race against the lightbound trying to convert all life, you know whenever we get to the evil light expat

Ogres and arakkoa have always had my vote

Isnt that the jinyu?

1 Like

ARAKKOA ARAKKOA ARAKKOA
(if I can’t have them then naga, then jinyu/ankoan, then gilgoblins, then ogres, in that order of priority)

1 Like

Ogre please add Ogres

2 Likes

I would have either Naga, Tuskarr, Vrykul, or Orges. Sad they haven’t been in yet.

1 Like

How about Tauren sized Gnomes?

1 Like

I would just remove blood elves and void elves.

I’m talking about those Gorlocs, you know, the ones in Sholazar Basin?

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Gorloc

either sethrak or arrakkoa

i absolutely love them and would die for them to be in game

1 Like

High Elfs and Murlocs

Mogu all the way.

I think those blood elf vampire demon things would be cool. I forgot what they are called

AD&D Second Edition had a Campaign Setting called Council of Wyrms. The rules were designed to allow players to play as Dragons or mortal humanoids usually in service to those dragons. The dragons had a few unique versions of existing classes with a standard dragon class included.

The old MMORPG Istaria allowed you to play as a hatchling that gradually grew up.

1 Like