If you could have an AR of your choice

Only alliance allied race id even use is void elf, and blood elf’s exist… soooo. If I’m playing alli the only race I gaf about are human and night elf the rest suck

Arakkoa, Kaldorei worgen, and Furbolgs for Alliance. :eyes:

Kaldorei worgen is pretty easy straightforward.

Furbolgs more or less edit the pandaren model and use a werebear head. (Something like this - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/zAKkmw)

Arrakkoa not 100% sure on but I’d love to see this done.

2 Likes

Is this just for fun or is this the “make this game even worse” thread?, with how they butchered the current lore the game is already in a pretty crappy situation, now you guys want to force the limits of storytelling to add vrykul to alliance?, the same vrykul who consider humans their deformed brethren?, eredar???, naga to the horde??.. and I thought vulpera was a ridiculous addition

I’d love a Tauren based race for the Alliance. Like the Taunka or Yaungol.

For classes I’d say what Tauren already have besides Paladin. Replace it with Rogue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hognose you say? Here’s a sneak peak at a Feign Death animation for Sethrak hunters
:laughing:

https://images.boredomfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/bolt/2019/08/Eastern%20Hognose%20GIF.gif

1 Like

If I had a say in AR, I would’ve changed it completely:

Legion AR
1st Pair: Broken (A), Stonemaul Ogre (H)
2nd Pair: Dragon Isles Elves (A), Eredar (H)

Neutral AR: Nightborne, Ethereals
Existing race customization: LF Draenei (A), HM Tauren (H)

BfA AR
1st Pair: Sethrak (A), Vulpera (H)
2nd Pair: Jinyu (A), Zandalari (H)

Existing race customization:
Dark Iron (A), Wildhammer (A), Kul’Tiran (A), Mechagnomes (A)
Mag’har (H) (including all their variants), San’layn (H), Undead Elves (H)

Ethereal, free form floating levitation, Eredar manari for Horde (red Draenei).

Classes: hunter, Warlock, mage, rogue, Shadow Priests.

hmmm mabye those HD armani trolls. more upright buff trolls. let them be shadowhunters, give them beards and skin colors of frost trolls and armani.

or just Naga cause screw it i want it

Glad someone mentioned the amazing Tuskarr! :heart:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure during Wotlk they got accepted within the Horde, theres a major questline for them…

2 Likes

Alliance: High Elf
Classes: Paladin, Warrior, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Rogue, Death Knight.
Model changes: none

Horde: Ogre
Classes Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, Death Knight
Model Changes: Use Kul Tiran body with a slight size increase. Limit to 1 head, have Cyclopes eye option and horn options for both male and female.

1 Like

Oh man, there is only one race that I want to play as, and that’s The Naga.

The Naga are a constant entity within the World of Warcraft lore. And it’s silly to me that they aren’t already their own playable race.

Now, whether The Naga would be a Horde race, or an Alliance race is debatable. Since the Naga have been generally a hostile race to both factions, I could see them Naga being somewhat of a neutral race in Shadowlands, which would make them playable by either faction. Instead, making certain Naga classes into faction specific roles. For example:

Naga Mages = Alliance Only
Naga Warriors = Horde Only
Naga Sea Witches = Horde/Alliance, etc…

The Naga’s zone would surely be submerged under water, which works well with the current lore, because it wouldn’t cause yet another continent to randomly appear on the map of Azeroth. And they would be a good fit for Shadowland’s lore, because (from what I’ve read) this expansion is going to revolve around resolving a drought that plagues the afterlife… something that would be concerning enough to the Naga, to create a reason for them to form alliances with either faction.

That’s just my two cents on the topic. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I know, it’s why I said “like”. Also mentioned Yaungol. There’s plenty of offbrand Tauren races.

Horde…Ogres
Alliance…Furbolg

3 Likes

This is a “not for negative Nancy’s” thread.

Any AR you would like to see?

Im a simple person;

Sethrak - Neutral

Arrokkoa - Alliance
Ogres - Horde

And additionally give male kul tirans the skinny option with female kultiran getting a buff option like a female orc.

2 Likes

Dire trolls.

I just want Ogres.
Give Ogre plox

3 Likes

In Burning Crusade, I would have added the Kurenai for Alliance and Maghar for Horde. The Talbuk (with different saddles themed to each race) as the racial mount. The Draenei and Blood Elves would have been added later, after going through their story quests. Tie in the Aldor and Scryers (Aldor would be Alliance only and Scryers would be Horde only). TBC story arc wouldve been adjusted a bit.
In Wrath, along with Death Knight, should have introduced the Taunka and Frost Dwarves, but as customizations for the “base” races. After completing the respectful faction quest/storyline, you’d unlock the customizations and the racial mount. Probably a rhino for the Taunka, and the goat that can climb cliffs for Frost Dwarves.
For Shadowlands, I’d love to see the goat-men, like the dude in the Ardenwald (sp?) video, or Dryad. Im also heavily biased to the nature factions, Cenarius, Illidan and DHs (I know what I said).

YAS.

I had a Eastern Hognose as a pet. He never played dead though. Died this past winter from cancer.

I wanna make a Sethrak Hunter in his honor so baaaaaadly.

2 Likes