If you could have an AR of your choice

I suppose that could work and thanks for the reply dearie because I really couldn’t figure out how that would even work as a naga.

NAGA

I have been waiting since WC3 for playable Naga.

Horde can have Ogres I guess.

2 Likes

Same way everyone else does. They stick their butt in a seat and everything else hangs off the side.

1 Like

I lol’d so thanks for that reply as well dearie. :smile: :smile: :smile:

I’mma do three because why not.
Naga, neutral, with two different leaders. Azshara Naga Alliance, Illidari Naga Horde.

Mount would be them slithering, or drapped over some kind of royal looking magical lazyboy thing.

Classes? Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Priest, Hunter, Death Knight, Rogue, Demon Hunter.

Alliance Race… Broken. Led by Akama and Hatun.

Mount? TBC style fel reaver.

Warrior, Priest, Shaman, Paladin, Death Knight, Monk, Hunter, Rogue.

Horde. Ogre.

Mount? A Magic Rock. The pioneers used to ride these babies for miles! And it’s in great condition, too!

Classes. Warrior, Mage, Priest, Warlock, Death Knight.

2 Likes

Murlocs

They could have a lot of classes.

1 Like

Actual for real dragons or drakonid/dragonsworn?
If the second that would be awesome.
Would you limit players to a specific flight?

Mine would be Gilgoblin for the Horde.
Jinyu for the Alliance.
I got that aquatic theme going and not sure about mounts etc. Just those races.

2 Likes

I see dragons as being a class rather than a race. The “race” you pic is just the humanoid form you spend your time in.

One of the reasons that I asked the poster about it.
But drakonid is a humanoid-like form. Bipedal anyways.

Eredar/Man’ari

Faction idc really lol

They can ride Felstalkers

Classes: Warrior Warlock hunter Rogue Monk Mage. I mean I guess Deathknight? Idk it doesn’t make sense but well every race has Deathknights so why not lol

1 Like

Vrykul: Neutral. Alliance smAlliance, Vrykul don’t care about their petty wars. Vrykul do as they please and help whoever they want.

Rigging: Vrykul already have their own rigging I think?

Mount: An armor-plated brown Stormdrake

Classes: Warrior, Hunter, priest, Shaman, Monk, Druid, warlock, death knight

Sylvari: Alliance. The Earthen Ring have found a group of surviving Sylvari on Azeroth after the events of WoD. The Night Elves reach out to help them

Rigging: Night Elves

Mount: A large butterfly

Classes: Druid, shaman, warrior, Hunter, monk, warlock

Necrolord: Horde: When the Necrolords arrived on Azeroth, they already knew who the Horde was. Many Horde warlords have passed through Maldraxxas and many victims with them.

Rigging: Zandalari

Mount: Bone mammoth. Nothing crazy, just the skeleton of a mammoth

Classes: Warrior, druid, Hunter, monk, warlock, death knight

1 Like

(Speculative): At this point, may as well go for real dragons. Dragonsworn wouldn’t be a bad option, but that would be people earning the trust of a given flight.

(Commentary): I would rather they had five racials based around each flight, with the lore of their recruitment essentially being all five flights banding together to survive, perhaps pooling what power they have left into Alexstraza, and then all dragons get the benefit of that passively?

1 Like

Here’s my paired ARs:
Alliance - Murloc; Racial mount is a terrified MHP
Classes: Shaman, Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Rogue
Racials: Mrrggrlrlr - increases haste x%, Mrrl - summons Mrrl as a vendor, Murloc Stampede - Summons angry Murlocs who deal damage to any target they run into

Horde - Gilgoblin; Racial mount is a Sea Giant
Classes: Warrior, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue
Racials: Friendship - +1% versatility for you and your group, Helping Hand - summon a random Unshackled ally to attack your target for 10sec, Kelp Bud - restore 5% health and gain 5% to all stats for 15sec

3 Likes

Saberon: For the Alliance!

Current Model: More upright but otherwise mostly the same.

Mount: Worgen style running/witch doctor enthralled boar.

What classes: Warrior, Rogue, Hunter, Shaman, Druid, Mage (since they are clearly able to wield magic), Death Knight (since they all get it), Monk (since they all get it).

Saurok: For the Horde!

Model: Any minor adjustments for armor but still mostly the same. Obviously update the textures and model to be “HD” for modern day.

Mount: Mushan!

Classes: Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Hunter, Priest (they were made for the Mogu, despite having abandoned them), Death Knight (everybody gets it), Monk (everybody gets it).

2 Likes

Creative dearie, I would totally roll one or two or three. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

A different type of Worgen like iron worgen or a metallic worgen.

Dwarves get iron dwarves why not Iron Worgen?

Racial passive ability would be iron fur that increase armor rating.

If I could create my own race.

Neutral Kyrian.

I’d alter their current model by, of course, allowing them to support gear. I’d also change up some of the animations, because Kyrian males and females actually both use the Vrykul Female skeleton.

The problem with this is that… well, it’s for a female and some animations applied to the male body don’t exactly work or look right.

As for mount? I think one of those owl unicorns in Bastion would work great, as they haven’t been made into mounts yet.

• Warrior
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Priest
  • Paladin
  • Rogue
  • Monk
  • Shaman (not 100% sure on this one)

Oh. Well, I’m going for Neutral here. But I’ll be glad to list another Shadowlands race! Venthyr! Neutral too!

1 Like

Tortollan. Make a monk. Live my childhood tmnt dream.

3 Likes

I appreciate that concept.

Mantid for Horde - Rogue, Mage, Warrior, Priest, Hunter, Monk

Ride one of those giant beetle guys like kovok

Vampire Elves for Horde - Rogue, Mage, DK, Warrior, Warlock

Invincible look-alike mounts. Red tinted ofc

Nerubians for Alliance - Warrior, mage, priest, paladin. No mount, run like worgen

High Elves for Alliance