If you could have an AR of your choice

If you could choose any race to turn into an AR for horde, alliance or neutral which would you pick?

How would you change their current model?

What mount would you give them?

What classes would they have?

For extra credit make a paired race for the other side.

Undead without hunched backs. Keep everything the same.

1 Like

It’s hard to only pick one, so I’ll just post my “Horde Triforce of Hope!™” once again for some of my most wanted playable Horde races:

:small_red_triangle: :crocodile: Courage! (Saurok)

:small_red_triangle: :bat: Wisdom! (San’layn)

:small_red_triangle: :japanese_ogre: Power! (Ogre)

As for Alliance, Jinyu/Ankoan is the main race that comes to mind. Saberon and Arakkoa would also make for great Alliance races as well, in my opinion.

7 Likes

Ogres for Horde.

Dark Ranger Night Elves for Alliance.

4 Likes

Does it count if I say Worgen can stay wolf form for Feral and on Horde…give the Zanalari bear form a spiked tail?

1 Like

Dryad’s and Vrykul (like in stormpeaks Hyldnir). Update the models obviously. Dryads could be any race but warlock, doesn’t make sense. Vrykul could be any race except priests. Also, these are both for Alliance please. For mounts, Dryads could do no mount, just speed increase, and vrykul would have bears for ground mounts.

As for the horde…ogres and idk what else I don’t really think about the horde much lol.

To be honest, I just really want a centaur race lol.

3 Likes

(Statement): Unit Exacitor would select Mok’Nathal for the Horde, and Dragons for the Alliance.

(Commentary): Outright Ogres would be more ideal for the Horde, but Mok’Nathal offer a pretty good compromise with existing model rigs to work off of. As for Dragons for the Alliance, it’s just my opinion that dragons in general have more in common with the Alliance’s races, and are on better terms with those races, than with the Horde. Appearance wise I’d like either a new model, or let them pick from any existing Alliance race, and apply draconic features such as horns or scales in lieu of tattoos.

3 Likes

Worgen might be impossible but the Tigon is the troll version.

Opposite that I think would be Taunka and Centaur.

Daniel Def…

Oh, THAT AR

3 Likes

I might be the only one that really wants this but I really want the Lightforged Undead, I don’t care if they are Horde or Alliance I just really want them to be playable, Calia’s new model looks amazing and it totally won me over wanting to play as Lightforged Undead myself.

1 Like

Seems rather easy to push their story into those factions. :thinking:

1 Like

While I dont have any personal “Ooh i really want this AR”, I do think it would be nice if they added more “Neutral” races like Panda, where you can choose.

1 Like

alliance:
VRYKUL

warriors
deathknights
shaman
rogue
monk
priest
hunter

horde:
ogre

warrior
deathknight
mage
warlock
priest
hunter
shaman

2 Likes

This one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Personally I’d like to see Ogre made into a player race. Their mounts would obviously be Clefthoof. I would hope they could be pretty much everything except Paladin or Druid. The females I would like them to resemble the males but not be totally hideous haha. I would give them the WAP dance.

For the alliance I think they could use something that wasn’t entirely human looking. Ethereals maybe.

2 Likes

Naga for horde.
Alliance can have whatever they want in exchange, high elves sethrak whatever, I just wanna be a fishy boi.
Or, honestly, something equivalent to d&d’s dragonborn, even if the lore is an asspull, I just wanna be a big ol’ scaly fool.

Alternately, any horde allied race with druid as a class option that isn’t a tauren or a troll. Despite having more races than alliance, it feel like… less variety.

Ok let’s get serious.

Naga for the Horde.

Vrykul for the Alliance.

3 Likes

Legit question for people saying naga because it’s a cool idea but how would a naga mount or mount to fly?

I cant think of any more races I personally want
Although I do want Kul Tirans to get the skinny human form as an option if that counts