If you are complaining about Layers

Lol find a post where I like the 30 lockout change…

Also as an aside, I have only hit 30 on my mage 3 times now

It’s like half your post history lol

Thousand of players can’t play

Small town forum police: deal with it

you are literally the biggest hypocrite… this is exactly what you do constantly XD

yes. deal with it, log in earlier. it too shall pass

or…realize all those best items are the spoon and that there is no spoon.

From an actual meta perspective, and the approach of TBC (or maybe not…) you will see less commitment to grinding pots for raids (which you already know we didnt need, and still dont) and honor for gear that is severely OPd for content and severely underutilized in any assemblance of pvp outside of organized duels like the CDL.

Tons and tons of us dirty casuals on Classic since day one.

i wonder if the people complaining about layers will the ones complaining about dead realms.

queues made me happy. why? it told me that the server and community was thriving. And that is EVERYTHING.

3 Likes

they create the problem and then sell you the solution

If you think full guilds are paying to move to a server that no one plays on, your probably qualified for a minium wage job down at blizzard.

The problem was made by blizzard making 1 PvP server, players shouldn’t have to pay to fix blizzards own mistake.

youll be ok.

? Dont follow.

We have over 8k players. Even with layers, 4k a layer is thriving well.

#NOCHANGES :^D go to retail

its better suited for your needs

if not i recommend a low pop pve server

2 Likes

Yes, people should just throw away their communities and spend bank to transfer all their characters… do you work for Bli$$ard or something?

Vanilla didn’t have 10k+ player megaservers. Vanilla didn’t have loot trading in raids. Vanilla didn’t have 1.12 talents and itemization at the start. Vanilla didn’t have a CLOCK ON THE MAP. The nochanges ship has long, long, LONG since sailed.

no im his manager, he is a big nochanges advocate and im just making sure he stays on brand

tell that to bozho not me. hes the one constantly patrolling the forums saying #nochanges.

Layering shouldn’t have been in Classic in the first place. Layering wasn’t in Vanilla. Just like the rez change in AV that Alliance needs. You know, the one you say #nochanges to.

Very sorry #nochanges has adversely affected you.

2 Likes

Now how does that affect your play on your own realm? You planning to play on Arugal?

Classic shouldn’t have either.

Which is exactly what we said would happen. They should have left it totally alone.

The slippery slope is real.

1 Like

How does changing the cave rez affect your game play?

1 Like

im not paying blizzard money to fix a problem they created, bud.