If you are complaining about Layers

Megaservers have far more benefits than downsides even with queues.

It’s something all the people whining for layers won’t admit and why they won’t just come out and say why they won’t transfer to a smaller population server. You can’t really have your cake and eat it too.

11 Likes

they want all the benefits and no reprocussions so they can raid log and have everything at their fingertips with their 2 hours of play a week. that just isnt classic

5 Likes

They want it both ways. Huge competitive population, low cost materials and potions, easily accessible nodes, plenty of open space in the world, no wait time.

8 Likes

Your claims that it “requires effort” suggest that you are bitter about something and just want to throw stones.

no. literally everything in this game takes effort, farming gold, farming gear, farming honor. you shouldnt be able to just raidlog to play 2 hours a week and expect the game to be catered to you.

We do. Now how does that affect you specifically?

1 Like

because you specifically go to every single post posting about #nochanges and immediately trying to shut down others ideas, while also advocating for changes as long as it effects you positively. now get out of here

in the words of yourself “maybe retail is a better fit for you”

3 Likes

No…it’s not supposed to be easy to play this game casually. No MMO made in 2005/2006 was. This was the first time they even approached casual.

The game requires effort and time to play. Want to be good at PvE? You need world buffs and consumes to make it easy mode. Want to be a god at PvP? You need 16 hours a day of free time. Want to get all of your best gear from raiding? Have to wait weeks and months for the low drop chance items to get distributed evenly across 40 people.

Classic takes time and input. It’s not a log in and get your stuff type of WoW. Retail and daily quests are that way >>>

On OCE you either transfer to another full server or a server with no people on it.

These medium pop servers you all speak of don’t exist and saying “just transfer off” doesn’t solve our problem. This problem was made by Blizzard more than it was made by players by giving us only 2 servers on classic launch.

2 Likes

maybe it will become medium if ur guild xfers

3 Likes

If you transferred from high to low…then both become medium…200 IQ play “mate”

4 Likes

Ok, its crystal clear now. The phrasing you are using about things being “catered to you” and claims of lack of effort betray your jealousy and anger about something and have nothing to do with the actual issue.

1 Like

No one is paying blizzard to move to Felstriker

5 Likes

Yo me an kickpoly are on the same wave length! I’m hitting reply and reading my post double!

i dont care what your diagnosis is. vanilla didnt have layers, neither should classic.

retail has cross server

You had free options…at this point you are making excuses to cover up your selfishness. “I want to play on a balanced server but I don’t want to help with the balancing process”

4 Likes

I used to buy that, too. This factor is the most important for traders/mailbox dancers like me.

Transferring to a small server a few times on alts and bouncing everywhere…small servers are just not as social overall. Clicky, too.

Tightest most active community imho is Faerlina or Bloodsail or Grob. Community events and dedicated players make community; not server infrastructure.

Layering forces introverts to go to IF or SW or ORG and type “inv layer plz” at least!

then log in earlier :slight_smile:

Ya and we shouldn’t have the 30 instance lock, yet your mate twinklebum over there thinks a great idea

that’s not what we’re discussing. stay on topic