If you are complaining about Layers

They also lifted all transfer restrictions…you are more than welcome to leave your mega server for a non queued server

25 Likes

The answer to a problem shouldn’t have to come from the customer’s pocket. It is the company’s actions that allowed this to happen. Even when we had FREE transfers to less populated servers, people still vouched to stay on realms like Herod and Faerlina. Character transfers is not the answer, sorry.

17 Likes

Customer created problem = customer created solution.

You want 10k+ population? You deal with it. You don’t get special treatment as a server

27 Likes

Removing transfer restrictions only allows people to make it worse, since the layered servers were the locked ones in most cases. They had the option to leave during layers.

1 Like

except that they had a working solution: layering. 2 Layers is completely fine; removing them is removing the crutch.

4 Likes

Let’s xfer to Herod and crash jucks party…he would have to rename a toon

and neither is layering, log in in advance :smiley:

Layering was always a temporary solution they said…your time is up. We are halfway through classic. You guys had all the time to get off your server. Now you hve more options. But layering is gone. Good luck with your line

8 Likes

I don’t have a problem with layering gone, but it doesn’t do anything beneficial for the community as a whole.

yes it does, it creates a community

1 Like

Gotta love those who are trying to stop those creating threads on layers, end up making threads themselves.

3 Likes

Gotta at least switch up the titles a little and have some sort of variety

2 Likes

gotta love when the most aggressive no changes guy switches up and begs for layers :^D

sounds like somebody had to start actually playing the game

3 Likes

Why are people liking this? First of all, you are implying that the problem is self inflicted which it is not. Second of all, pointing the finger and blaming doesn’t help. Whether it was 100% Blizzard’s fault or 100% the customers fault or 100% Vladimir Putin’s fault it’s still a problem. It doesn’t magically go away because you pointed your finger at someone.

10 Likes

you have the ability to xfer so it is self sustained

just log in earlier

its classic, you have to put time into it sry

3 Likes

That’s like saying that you can buy a new car so you are self sustaining the problem of having a broken alternator.

edit: Not my best analogy, but the point stands.

2 Likes

I am afraid transfers are the ONLY answer. If players will not respond to even FREE transfers then that means they are accepting ALL of the issues that come with staying on their realm. At that point any complaints involving the ‘full’ realm status should be ignored by Blizzard. Players are refusing to fix the problem they created.

7 Likes

i know alot of you were playing the game like , log in, buy all your consumes and get buffs, log out til next weeks raid, but you will actually have to put effort now to play at least for a little bit. que times are a sign ur server is thriving imo :smiley:

2 Likes

To be fair he does support the 30 dungeon cap limit, I’m surprised he hasn’t been offered a job over at HQ yet

3 Likes

careful with this one, hes a double agent