If Wow.tools is wrong (Runeblade of Baron Rivendare was 1:1 proves this and it being changed) Then Neretzek the Blood Drinker and corrupted ashbringer should scale with spell damage

In bug report 8th november

This topic can be closed

5 Likes

its not out yet calm down.

tell that to runeblade

2 Likes

I would definitely not trust Thottbot, WoWhead, or any other source that isn’t QSpellWork for this kind of extensive aura mechanics. That resource shows the ID’s directly from the client itself. That’s how we found out that Runeblade was a HoT mechanic and not a HP/5 mechanic. No other site out there has it correct.

1 Like

which is exactly why blizz lied through their teeth - and has now created a world of hurt for them moving forward

by nerfing runeblade, they have opened the door to question EVERYTHING

1 Like

Runeblade is slightly different proc/spell from the blade.

As like truestrike trident matches with ashbringer.

Ash bringer that will make it worth having for a ret Paladin. If not Hand of rag and currupted ash bringer would be garbage.

If I see a warrior with it straight lol. Just like a bonereaver edge in a rets hands. Lol. I see warriors with hand of rag but it’s BiS for ret till naxx.

that wasnt what i was referring to Azazil - Runeblade shows up as 1:1 scaling on wowtools yet they nerfed it

Really? Wtf
Even for patch 1.12?

correct

Blizzard needs to stop changing things. Because some items were made like that for a reason.

Paladins stack sp dmg with melee and or shamans.

as I stated earlier, they’ve boxed themselves into a corner now cuz…

Honestly, I think Blizzard takes Fight Club a lot more seriously versus any other source and if they point something out. Then they’re really going to feel the sting. I mean, we know Blizzard also frequents that Discord.

Bump please

2 Likes