If we want player housing instead of another raid

I’m having a great night if anyone’s wondering

2 Likes

I’m having a great night too if anyone cares. But if you were wondering, I care you’re having a great night.

Glad to hear it!

I care that you care

1 Like

Personally I think player housing is one of the dumbest things that could be added to this game.

This is not Sims
Go play Sims if you want to decorate a house.
Can’t believe I even need to say that in regards to WoW.

3 Likes

It would be fine if this game engine wasn’t as old as it was

1 Like

I agree, and you know a better option than the Sims, it’s Roblox because you have player housing and it’s online.

But can you set babies on fire? No.
:baby: :fire:

1 Like

WoW Sims is a great idea tbh. Gonno set Garrosh on fire before he becomes a threat to society

1 Like

Just wait for him to get in the pool then delete the ladder.

1 Like

Good luck with the bronze dragonflight up your fluffed bum

1 Like

Need to go arrest Garrosh because he’s being a bully.

1 Like

Gonno set a trap with barbells and a free squat rack without a tiktok live gym bro crowding around it

1 Like

Pick whichever deity you favor and pray.

That’s all anyone can do at this point in regard to player housing.

If the dev didn’t come out a say they had to sacrifice a raid tier to make something like housing happening, then it should be discussed as an option on the table.

What I personally want or do isn’t going to influence the outcome one way or another.

you won’t get help here, the neck beards will attack you as wow’s numbers keep dropping like a rock. The dropping sub numbers prove that raids are boring for most. And thats all this team does.

1 Like

Most dont raid. Thats why they made LFR in the first place.

What if they chose me… (theyre listening)

…All hail Sasarai? :sweat_smile:

Here’s the thing: Blizzard wouldn’t scrap “a raid” for player housing. They’d scrap an entire patch’s worth of new content for it, and as the community showed back in WoD they are absolutely not willing to sacrifice an entire major content patch for anything.

1 Like