If we want player housing instead of another raid

Nobody tell this guy the majority of events that use housing on other MMORPGs don’t take place on RP servers.

Sounds like you can focus on m+ more than raiding then?

Ok. Now lets put this in context of what we are actually talking about, rather than going off on a tangent.

If we had 1 pillar. Now we have 2 pillars. Are we putting the same exact focus on that 1 pillar as before?

You do both. You get locked out of raid you do mythic. It’s not dividing your attention

They are coming off raiding too slowly for the health of the game.

what is one suppose to do with player housing, stare at the walls? you can do that with the garrison.

2 Likes

sure but there will be a 10% interest and has to be payed for 25 years

Nah garrison was bad on how it was implemented. Personally when I think of player housing I think of being able to customize things.

1 Like

FFXIV is that >>> way. So long.

No no no… I give a loan you pay me interest.

First they didnt come off it at all.

Now they are coming off it too slowly.

I bet if we talked for another 10 mins the goal posts would be somewhere else.

Doh, man. They haven’t come off of it completely. They still put too much value into raiding which is an unpopular activity.

You know where you can put your goal posts right?

same

player housing if forever raid is for a patch or 2

oh see I was not aware that they said any of that.

I’d honestly be satisfied with just teleporting my garrison to some location on Azeroth.

I didnt. i tend to make wod part of my alts chromie time and make the garrison, sometimes even leveling it up to 3, so i can kit it out with a banker, transmogger, etc. have a friend who decorates hers, every year for christmas. also, the only place the fruit hat works is your garrison, and its just a fun congo line. and pet master has dailies.

2 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/185655149/Welcome-to-Bloxburg

You can work in this game, you can build your own house, you can get a haircut, you can roleplay, there’s epic mounts, sometimes there’s even drama! It’s just like WOW.

lol, we. I could careless about player housing.

1 Like

Except…

Cause you dont know anyways.

:roll_eyes:

You were the one that claimed to!

Seriously?

I mean, you’d probably have to have a crazy outpouring of support for player housing… I personally would NEVER give up a raid for player housing, don’t see the point and no interest.

And you dismissed my statement in this conversation because I dont know anyways.

So you are gonna call me out for making a statement…then make the same exact sorta statement later?

Your entire conversation so far has been to go off on a tangent every chance possible. Have a great night.

Next time don’t act like you know raiding is more popular…

You too