If we want player housing instead of another raid

You are aware the rest of us aren’t simulated bots just to entertain you and there would have to be enough space for thousands of homes for the rest of us?

I could role play in a cardboard box.

I’m a down on my luck, paladin Just trying to get my kids back… :goat:

1 Like

You wanting everyone else to change, while not changing yourself is definitely a “me” issue.

2 Likes

Finally we get an Azerothion Housing Crisis

Irrelevant to anything I said.

The question posed, was if the community prefers housing content or raiding content.

They did not have a poll that reflected this.

The poll was skewed by only allowing you to choose one thing. I prefer both M+ and raiding content. I was not allowed to say I enjoy both.

I didn’t say that you , or anyone else was a bot for my entertainment. So not sure where you got that idea.

You can have your phased instanced stuff.
I’d rather not.

How about both?

The alliance garrison is a literal castle already.
So theres one done.
You just don’t get much say in where things go or what you get to put in it.

Housing would be a part of “Other”

I knew people would use that poll in weird ways lmao

1 Like

There is currently housing in WoW?

Because the poll is about your favorite game mode IN WOW

No, you mentioned raiding which is not a popular activity.

Who cares?

Let me guess you like them equally the same.

The question was asked if the community prefers housing or raiding.

I said raiding.

…what are you even talking about at this point.

If you dont care about the literal topic, and how I responded to the topic what is your point?

You just wanted to take random words out of context?

No, but I definitely liked more than one thing on the list.

I am aware I said the literal word “raiding”. I guess I just expected people to read more than that singular word and go off on a tangent.

Good because you don’t know anyways.

Nope, there isn’t going to be a poll for housing.

You realize the focus on raiding in this game has caused the decline of it.

Cool, pretty sure thats what i said.

Nope, it is when they stopped having jousting tournament dailies.

PS. The game has focused less and less on raiding, for like a decade almost at this point.

1 Like

There might be reason there’s only two RP servers and… How many non RP servers?

I like a good creative housing game. Valheim was great. Minecraft, the sims. Loved it in SWG.

But WoW is not a good foundation to do anything with housing that wasn’t done with garrisons.

Not really, but it is still a big reason for the decline. Making tier available to M+ was a start though.

Can we take out gold loans?

Since m+ was released, the game focused less on raiding by focusing on more things at the high end.

2 end game PVE pillars > 1 end game PVE pillars.

When you focus on 1 thing…then you focus on 2 things. That means you are focusing on that one thing less.

I’d literally take a best of mechanics raid with reused assets for a tier if it meant they could invest more into other evergreen features practically every other MMORPG has.

2 Likes

In theory except raid has a very distinct lockout versus mythic+ And you know that they would incorporate stuff in raid and mythic… Monkey paw the whole situation

many end game PVE pillars > 2 end game PVE pillars

The game is still declining with 2.