If we want player housing instead of another raid

Me over here like

In nearly every MMO that’s added Housing, people always said that Housing would be abandoned quickly and the playerbase would not use it for long.

and as soon as it is implemented, they are always proven wrong while the company rakes in the millions on housing furniture and decorations, and raiders perform herculean tasks in order to unlock Housing trophies to show off in their fully decorated houses that they said nobody would use.

6 Likes

I would give up an entire raid and a mega dungeon and a seasonal rotation of m+ to not have player housing in the game.

2 Likes

I would give everybody’s left kidney for a klondike bar

2 Likes

You can just have mine, I only need 1.

Raid houses. Go mess up their things and they have to fix them.

1 Like

It’s okay i’m generous. Pony up everyone that isn’t me

1 Like

The real problem in WoW Housing is this:

How do they make Housing functional without making it so people stay there 24/7 like apparently what happened with Garrisons.

2 Likes

Allow us to rob other people.

1 Like

No reason to make a trade, Blizzard can just bring in some more devs to design it. It’s a multi-dollar company.

Very easily. They don’t put in anything other than furniture collection and placement. No utility, vendors, profession trainers, etc.

The question becomes as to will enough people bother with it to make the feature worth the time/effort.

1 Like

They for sure could have a long time ago. But most businesses will laugh at you if you say stuff like that

what bliz should be doing is making raid content flexible enough that it can be changed and ran for longer than 1 or 2 patches. it blows my mind the amount of development done for things that last 4 months and then become worthless, like this timeline event, zaralec caverns and other stuff, raids included. I mean jesus, raiding is like the pinnacle of WoW and players go and beat up a raid a few times, get their BIS from it from the difficulty they are comfortable with then its junk content.
surely a company worth billions can figure out a way to bring some life to older content to keep it relevant.

1 Like

What you’re saying is raid plus.

By playing FFXIV and not forgoing a tier in WoW.

they could incorporate optional PVP events into the raid, use the raid for leveling purposes, create a profession based event that happens within the raid. there has to be more they can do with these things aside from slapping higher modifiers on the enemies and letting it die.

Not into FFXIV myself.

1 Like

But this is blizzard.

well im not going to argue that. they seem to be perfectly happy with the status quo.

They’re gonna take the path of least resistance and money making. In all honesty they’re not going to do player housing for what I just said