If we Ever Go back to faction war if ever... Can Alliance get the bad bat?

We have to suffer being bad guy in 2 faction like wars…

I mean… not hard for them get be evil, I Can come up many ways Evil faction or Big group Would Rise up to Make horde Suffer For selfish gain, profit or hallow vengeance

if not well… I Do have some thing in mind…

7 Likes

Nah. The general Alliance playerbase would complain so much it would be reversed.

5 Likes

You’re definitely right, but I’d love to see some of these alliance leaders get taken out, starting with Velen!

No, faction wars got very boring.

9 Likes

Well I can all ways Start RP of one “Evil Alliance” folk Hell Dose not surprise so alliance Jag off Greef around org here and there… For I give you: Rise of “The five”

Since well I want to lest try out RPing…

1 Like

Faction war was stupidly forced into the story for the entire life of WoW, let’s leave it behind where it belongs, no need to bring it back.

3 Likes

Please no, early MoP made me want to not play my hordies, I don’t want to have reason to hate playing my ally toons, BFA war campaign was obnoxious enough.

yes I want to be evil

but modern blizzard doesn’t care about “monster races” so they are portrayed as villains all the time when in reality it’s just the opposite

God willing.
I wanna see some real industrial warcrimes.
Gnomes paving over savages in frenzied flight with giant steamrollers, heavily armored Dark Irons melting through honor-crazed barbarians with flamethrowers, the blackened wake of Vindicaar strafing runs, all that jazz.
And just for fun there could even be Worgen using their unbridled strength to hurl the flayed corpses of their victims over ramparts bare handed, sewing disease and terror.

Too bad blizzard sucks.

3 Likes

horde are just inherently evil, like preprogrammed animals. it wouldn’t make sense for them to be heroes no more than it makes sense for a lizard or bug to be a hero. and no matter how many bugs the alliance steps on or how many cows they butcher, they wont suddenly be bad for it

Yup. Horde players are all “They made us bad guys!” without thinking that the only reason they were made into “bad guys” was because of the forced faction war.

2 Likes

Evil people don’t see themselves as evil from their perspective.
I think part of the issue with Horde story-telling is theirs so much reflection and self-doubt written into the questlines.

That’s because they were always the same. OP is talking about doing something different.

Ridiculous. They could have taken turns. The reason the Horde was always forced to be the heel is because Blizzard is always bending over backwards to cater to the Alliance playerbase.

wow writers arent capable of writing a good faction war.

Well, how about this: Let’s even it up, have two more faction wars, the Alliance is the heel both times, the Alliance badly loses both times, and THEN we can put the faction wars to bed.

And then Turalyon gets outed for being too extreme with the light, we face him and defeat/kill him, the end. Same plot as always.

Turalyon? Oh no, why stop there. Need to hit multiple characters at once. That’s what Blizzard did to the Horde.

Fair is fair.

“We don’t want things to be fair.” - Alliance players

No one else on the alliance is that extreme to go such lengths. Jaina was in the right(as per the new book) for all her actions. Horde are just mad they lost everytime. Every other leader is just a force of good and won’t do anything bad unless mind controlled.

Did Anduin count? Felt like Sylvanas made the horde suffer to entertain he was wrong about something. :memo::robot:

edit: Not a serious suggestion but just to keep the record. :memo::robot:

not really he was MC not willing evil… so he dose not count

1 Like