Coming Soon... The Rise of the 5

(Not best at my English so forgive me)

Ok… I think I gonna start Role play arch soon Some thing I been thinking about so Here go Trailer time:

We open on Ruin Stormwind As we open to Trade Area

When darkness descends on the world, and it seems all hope is lost, Five heroes will rise. Five who will stand. Five who will fight. Five who will restore light and hope, and see the sun rise on a new era.

“We are your Heroes, Here to serve and protect you.”

“No matter What many forces come our way… We stand by For Truth,Justice and the Alliance way.”

It all ways Darkest…

“And By the Holy Might and Righties order of Scarlet fires, and our unwaven will of the Alliance Bought by Venture International I will Fight what I Believe in”

Epic heroic Music play as we Zoom out of Theator as Landusk and crew watch the trailer

He Watch it unimpressed as he drink his can of Kaja’Cola Landusk: “What a load of horsecrud.” Throw can at camera as we got o black screen showing "The Five get spray over by green paint over write the words on it with name “The Dusk”

Coming in Aug 23 2024

Being Interview #1

Hi, I’m the Homelancer

Who I am? You may be asking… Well Watch you Self sport case Far As you all know, I the Hero of Alliance Horde is nothing But A mess And I here to “Correct” said mess and see they work in “Our” idea of viewing Beside, They all Just fill with Addle elf, Brute and other lesser folk then Yours truly.

Just to show that I’m the world’s greatest Knight.

And Trust me, I looking to take the Fight to the spider Freak down below I Sure With bid of Light and holy words… I take they see Alliance way of thinking.

For I the Homelancer, I can do what ever I want.