If the Zombie event remains as is, we need compensation

All that has in there about this is this. Why would anyone expect from that that they would be automatically PvP flagged.

Shortly after the pre-expansion launch, you’ll be called upon to defend Azeroth from an undead invasion as the Scourge sweep across the land. Players will embark on a quest to establish a foothold in Icecrown, where the barrier between Azeroth and the afterlife has been shattered, and prepare for the coming journey into the Shadowlands. This limited time pre-expansion event will only be available until the launch of Shadowlands, so make sure to log in to experience it and earn special rewards.

1 Like

Anyone who has tested anything already knows what they are currently playing/testing is never final until it makes it to live. That’s why its on the PTR (or PBE in your words) to be tested. They got feedback, decided that isn’t how they wanted it to go, and changed it.

Because you can easily ignore the holiday decorations and quests. They are completely optional, and the elements of this that are not optional is what is causing the drama.

1 Like

So you are making it up as you go along. Thought so.

Maybe you’re throwing a tantrum by telling people they’re wrong for not enjoying an event which can’t be opted out of that you happen to enjoy. That sounds pretty toxic to me. Why can’t everyone just do what they enjoy in the game? It’s as simple as that.

lol poggers

They didn’t warn anyone of flagging happening or not. They forewarned the event was coming, and in none of their adverts, posts, etc. did they say you could opt out. What happens on PTR is never 100% what launches. That is all I am saying, you likened me to a sociopath earlier, so taking anything you say with a grain of salt. They foretold the incursion, like I said again. Here, over and over again reading seems so hard to you.

She was not the last one to say that we deserve game time compensation

You are paying to play the game. Fight the zombies, become a zombie and fight players, or god forbid, even go out into the open world and do something else.

Jesus, one week has a little bit of chaos and a little bit of fun for everyone that has been bored for the past 2 months. You people act like you literally can not connect to the servers.

Seems like you got him to start the game at a pretty bad time to be fair, I got my friend playing about a month ago and we’ve been having a great time killing people together.

I come on the forums to talk about the things I dislike all the time and here y’all are making me defend a game system. What is going on here?

1 Like

I’m not saying you’re wrong for not enjoying the event. I’m saying you are inconveniencing those who are, by refusing to go to where YOU can be happy, but instead choose to make OTHERS unhappy by raining on their parade.

Love the name. :slight_smile:

And you can’t seem to even state the true. I never said any one person was a sociopath - I said they exist. I specifically said it depends on what you are doing in this event. Only you know if you are purposely trying to ruin other people’s fun.

And you are still providing a garbage response to what you claimed before but I guess that is to be expected. Why wouldn’t people assume they could opt out, I have played this game 10 years and have never been force flagged PvP when logging in.

Well this is just whinging for the sake of whinging.

Yes… Yes, we do. So much for leveling my other alts I wanted to. I can’t even get to chromie without dying 5 times…

Where would that be? They can’t do the ICC rares, they can’t do Nathanos, in short they can’t participate in the normal PvE event parts because of this crap.

You chose to be on this forum and to click on this topic. I’m currently on the game for the purpose of making gold. I used the 1 token I had remaining to re-activate so I could work the AH and do other things to make gold to get the expac. That involves checking the auction house fairly often and also going to halfhill for one of the more profitable items on my realm. The NPCs there have almost constantly been under siege. There is no “happy place” during this event if you don’t want to participate. People are finding ways to bring it anywhere players like to hang out. You’re literally shaming people for saying they don’t want to participate in a non-optional event and are asking for a way to make it avoidable.

There is more to life than World of Warcraft. It just happens to be pizza joint everyone wants to eat at right now.

It is something they paid for. I paid blizzard for an extra month for this event. Had I known I this was happening I might not have.

Next time I will know better. Always wait to pay them until something it in the game then you know exactly what they are doing.

Indeed I did, and yet I am quite enjoying conversing with you as I play AC:Valhalla on my ps5.

And when I mentioned going to different place, I didn’t mean within WoW.

Indeed, they changed it on the transition from PTR to live, and thus should have notified the players that was the plan. But they didn’t. So until players experienced it themselves on live they had no way of knowing it was going to work this way

1 Like

Sometimes things don’t always work out how you expect when you pay for it.

That’s all you can do really. Its also why I refuse to still buy the necromancer for D3 because I don’t agree it should be a paid content, but rather should be given to those who bought the game as a free update.