If the Zombie event remains as is, we need compensation

And where were you when you saw your friend in Warmode? Because Orgrimmar / Stormwind doesn’t phase the WM-On people from the WM-Off people.

(I don’t have a horse in the race, I hate being pvp flagged outside of my consent, but I also understand that this event does just that so I’m going to take the week off and play some other stuff.)

No, they did on the PTR. They do not on live. I literally watched a zombie port to Icecrown with a Wormhole Generator earlier today. (I was also taking mine there) He phased out when he entered, which I assume is why we dont see zombies in icecrown anymore, Blizzard phased them.

The best way to know Portals don’t remove the debuff? Go to Suramar City. Please. Just go. The NIghtborne are all zombies on my server. Last time I checked, it’s impossible to get to the Broken Isles without porting.

And I don’t know if the NPCs can be affected in telogrus rift, but I know there were zombies inside of it killing new void elves.

Literally watched someone land in Boralus and immediately turn into a zombie tonight, but sure, totally removed on flight.

3 Likes

lol bye. that’s about all that should be said here…

1 Like

Add 1.70 and I can get a pizza where I live.

Youll get nothing, and it will be assumed that you enjoyed it, and if you quit it will be assumed you will resub, and if you never come back, they wont care.

1 Like

Maybe you’d do well to call the customer service hotline and demand to speak to the manager. Or post over in the CS thread and demand to speak to the manager over there.

GD just ain’t gonna cut it.

2 Likes

Little Caesar’s?

Yep. :eyes:

You’re not leaving because you “have hope”. They’re not leaving because they have hope. Got it now, brainiac?

Heh, and to think I was one of the people to laugh at some guy for saying “WoW players are entitled” guess I was the fool, all along.

“We need compensation” what a joke…

3 Likes

Right on. Love them on the nights my wife don’t want to cook.

Twitter might also help.

Maybe if everyone tweets #resign at ion he’ll leave and we’ll get someone competent.

If you’re a snarky person then you really shouldn’t have a problem with people looking at your stuff right?

Look at my profile, all open

What do I have to hide?

5 Likes

Friendly reminder that not a single post of mine in this thread violates the forum CoC.

False Flagging will result in you being actioned.

4 Likes

Same, but in my case, when I don’t want to cook.

Flight removes the flag not the debuff. Without being infected the flight from Brill to EP dropped the flag and it did not come back when I landed.

2 Likes

It not unplayable. You just dont want to play. Total refund = $0.00

10 Likes

That’s pvp for the most players (not all). Helpless rl frustration expressed across a keyboard.

1 Like

Title of thread is “we need compensation”…

Something is not quite right.

Fun Fact = EVERYONE whos crying has a friend they finally talked into playing who immediately quit b/c of this event…its a statistical oddity!

5 Likes

I’m leveling in a high pop server right now, and have yet to run into zombies. The trick is, to stay away from the areas with zombies in it, and given the number of expansions we have to choose from to level in now it is an incredibly easy process to go through.

I think for many of you, the forums are the meat of this game now, getting in arguments with strangers is fun, and this is the place to find it. Hey I get it, I’m here as well.

The argument that leveling has been made impossible is just a horrible one at this point though. I can understand perhaps arguing against Nathanos, I can get the frustration of being killed a few times on to your way to a better leveling area, but a lot of you have gone into full blown histronics at this point and are making this out as some huge tragedy to have befallen you and you are powerless against the masses of psychotic griefers who are forcing you to PVP.

Next week, I expect to see many of the same people arguing now over this, to be arguing over some other issue because that is the game for them now… and yes, I will likely be here too.

16 Likes