If the Zombie event remains as is, we need compensation

You know how easy it is to alter things like that though. I wasn’t playing at the time and I have no idea if OP was correct or not but really given your history I am still not sure I would believe you.

lol. Unbelievable. I give you a timeline, proof and then you try to pull this kinda thing? The photo I posted was from someone who was trying to PROVE we got free game time from the zombie event and I disproved that.

I give you a timeline, proof and then you try to pull this kinda thing?

Not cool dude. But anyways enjoy your evening.

1 Like

Sorry trust is just not there.

Because they don’t like mmorpgs? You know there’s tons to do right?

Mmorpgs are not a super popular genre. High probability that:
A) the person doesn’t exist because it’s a made up story to go along with the rest of the drama filled post
B) didn’t actually quit over a very minor inconvenience that only lasts ONE WEEK
C) quit because they don’t like MMOs (not a popular genre). If they can’t handle spending one week being inconvenienced, imagine them spending weeks grinding out rep.

Either way it’s not a person blizzard should be investing in. Blizzard doing a dynamic event that achieves the chaos of an invasion (which is their said aim) is a good thing.

Like did people want only more world quests and world bosses?! :joy: how are we not tired of those yet?!?!

Not that I agree with OP, but Blizz did used to give out game time as compensation waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when. Although, that was when the game was literally unplayable for hours/days at a time because of server issues, not because people didn’t like the event that was going on.

1 Like

I brought the scourge to suramar city and I must say how proud i am that they flourished so

1 Like

Yes, keep crying. You snowflakes are what ruins these events.

1 Like

Odd I started late wrath and I guess they must have fixed their servers by then or enough people left they didn’t have problems because I don’t think I ever got free days for anything.

I disagree. No compensation needed. I’m having fun and this event is fine to me.

I vote no on this demand of compensation.

You don’t need to vote, blizzard isn’t going to give people $3.50 regardless.

1 Like

Yeah it was mostly from Vanilla through TBC. I honestly don’t remember anything past that as far as major server issues.

True. I’m just saying any kind of compensation in general. It’s not necessary and the only people that want it are ignorant and self-centered.

It’s threads like these that make me think this player base might be a tiny bit entitled.

5 Likes

Let’s say for the sake of argument there’s a weekly meetup/party you enjoy attending. It costs $5 to go each week, paid in advance. One week, they decide to throw raw eggs at each other and they claim it’s fun but you don’t want to participate. Do you stay and get pelted by eggs or leave and ask for a refund?

lol I’m not even gonna read this attempt at justifying these demands.

Please don’t reply anymore. A no is a no.

I suggest OP just quit like they threatened to. People are most certainly entitled to get the game they paid for and if they don’t that is the best choice.

I am more of a get even type of person so I just won’t pay them for 7 months at least.

3 Likes

Exactly. This is the logical way and you don’t have to look pathetic doing it.

Or you could actually read the reply and see it’s a perfectly reasonable comparison. :slight_smile:

Did they warn you of the upcoming egg pelting like WoW warned us of the scourge? If so, no, no refunds!

This has been in notes for weeks, they had stickies warning people it was coming, links to videos in the launcher.

ha “compensation” this is the developers payback for all the trash talk you did in the forums. They’re laughing right now.