If the Zombie event remains as is, we need compensation

buff zombies

10 Likes

Go play some FPS then, “it’s only a game”. Etc.

1 Like

Except your post history is turned off so nobody can see if you really never ask for stuff like this. How can we authenticate such a claim under these circumstances? And leading off with this statement in bold rather than making your arguments first really doesn’t make it look like this is uncommon for you.

For them to give you game time it likely has to be unplayable for everyone in some way! It’s not.

2 Likes

I’m not an RPer. I’m someone trying to level a low level mage that dies every 5 seconds because zombies are all over Stormwind. When I finally got out of Stormwind to Goldshire, they were there too. So I braved Stormwind again to boralus, and nope.

I cannot quest on my mage like this. I have no safe place to sit and queue for dungeons as a low level. I cannot fly onto the roof tops.

All you guys care about is “HE HE FUN KILLING PEOPLE” but you don’t think about the impact it has on low level characters or new players.

11 Likes

Zombies are already a watered down version of what they were meant to be. Stop killing fun

14 Likes

This apocalypse sure is apocalyptic.

3 Likes

Show us on the doll where the bad event hurt you.

17 Likes

Ok (for once someone posted a source of something. I’ll give you a plus on that) but this version we have of it isn’t as bad as Wotlk. It’s a dumbed down version. Be happy we didn’t get what it was on PTR. We won’t get compensation for this one. /shrugs/ The only way I can see it happening is if it gets as bad or worst then wotlk one. Which I have yet to see this. On my server it’s only crazy in Org here and there. I have yet to see this craziness elsewhere like people claim. Guess I’m just lucky. /shrugs/ But I can guarantee we won’t be getting what you want.

Edit: I’m on a heavily populated server on my main.

2 Likes

Lmao you had several months, MONTHS, where there was no content to enjoy. And you complain about the one week before prepatch we are actually having fun again? Seriously…

26 Likes

My Profile is Private and will remain Private until Blizzard separates the “Maizou is typing…” toggle from privacy. I do no want people to know I’m typing a reply.

1 Like

I bet if I tried to level I could easily find a safe spot to sit whilst I lifeless AFK and wait to get carried through an instance

2 Likes

Considering this is entirely unplayable, and at least the months of content drought had repetitive stuff I COULD ACTUALLY DO?

Yes, I’m going to complain.

5 Likes

They are coming out with [Mask]•significantly reduces the chance that you will get infected and if you do get infected reduces the chance that you will infect others.

However certain capital cities will require that you wear them while other cities will dispute the effectiveness, you can opt to transmog this to be fully effective and cover your whole face or choose to wear it only on your chin.

Seriously though the event is somewhat tone deaf , many people play this game to escape the stress of a virus that is dominating the news only to have to deal with a in game virus that is dominating the forums…

3 Likes

I even tried Telogrus Rift.

Nope.

3 Likes

Heck I’m even leveling a toon from 0 to 50 in all this and had 0 issues. So from my own experiences I see no way in elune of us needing compensation.

9 Likes

Except it doesn’t. In SW & Org, you are flagged & you get a 5 minute countdown. However, when that countdown ends, the flag remains. It only begins a new countdown when you leave SW or Org.

As OP said though, if you are infected ANYWHERE else in the world, you are flagged again & that flag will not drop until the invasion is beaten. This happens when one has WM OFF, which is supposed to be EXACTLY THAT. Not to mention, after much complaint when it was launched (and failed spectacularly) during Beta, they said they’d just make it so only those with WM on could see/attack infected players & NPCs. I guess force-flagging EVERY PLAYER does fulfill this statement, but it’s certainly NOT what the non-PvP crowd understood it to mean!

I also think the severity of the invasions has a lot to do with the server one is on. I see OP is on Proudmoore, isn’t that one that’s known for PvP? I’m on Silver Hand, we’re known for… uh… I think smelling flowers & singing? Not for our PvP really LOL! It seems as though the PvP-heavy servers are the ones who are inflicting the most pain on those who do not wish to participate.

Also, WE TOLD THEM THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND THEY DID IT ANYWAY. Just like pretty much ALL feedback we give them from Alpha/Beta/PTR.

Someone posted in another thread that they’d created & played a Pandaren through the entirety of the turtle island, but upon being unable to move in SW due to ganking/corpse camping they gave up & DELETED that character.

You know it’s bad when you can’t even go “home”.

5 Likes

I always find people that do this; what do you have to hide?

4 Likes

You can easily drop the flag by taking a flight path.

1 Like

For me, it’s literally just not wanting people to know I’m writing a reply.

Because I’ve had people make snarky “Here comes Maizou with insert rude comment” before I finish writing it.

3 Likes

ANd immediately get flagged upon landing because the zombies are EVERYWHERE

4 Likes