If Pope Francis can support LGBT people

The Catholic Church teaches that people are born with same sex attraction, and that it’s a heavy cross to bear.

The church also teaches that sacramental holy matrimony can only exist between a man and a woman.

The church teaches that any sexual acts outside of sacramental marriage are sins.

Pope Francis agrees with all the above.

5 Likes

I thought supporting civil unions still made you a bigot.

Poor Troika. I often dream about what they could have done with an actual budget and enough time to make what they wanted. Even with all their constraints and a budget consisting of two rolls of Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum and a paperclip, they still managed to push out gems like Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and Temple of Elemental Evil.

Arcanum also ranks as one of my favourite RPGs of all time. The sheer amount of freedom the player has is insane compared to even some of the RPGs of its day.

Combat in V:tMB handles pretty bad, but I can still walk around seducing everything in sight and it’s got a great setting, character, and story.

I mean, change the word “support” to “tolerate” and you’re golden. That’s all it takes, you don’t have to like something, but your should at the least tolerate it.

1 Like

The fact this post was flagged tell us all we need to know about how people feel.

I N C O R R E C T

Anything that I do not support 100% is heresy and must be purged in the holy promethium flames!

THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND!

RAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

/s

1 Like

To be fair at this point i think it’s just assumed that any LGBT thread is probably a troll.

Which like 90% of them are.

4 Likes

You know, before 2020, I always thought it was overkill to add “/s” to what was obviously sarcasm.

I hate this year.

1 Like

BY FIRE BE PURGED!

1 Like

I imagined it was flagged cause it doesn’t belong here. I’m all for everyone having equal rights, no matter what. If you are human,you should get every single right everyone else has. However, this is the WoW forums about Wow…I don’t understand why some don’t get that. People come here to talk about wow,not real life issues.

I mean, sheep talking about being represented in a video game…like it has any significant meaning.

I would be more concerned that this sheep find out way to escape his own prison…oh well.

btw - pope is nothing more but mere mortal like anyone else.

can we just stop with these threads already? nobody cares who you sleep with just shut up and play the game.

1 Like

So do I. I really wish I could just enter hibernation and skip to 2021.

The part that scares me is that I feel like this is just a prelude to how the rest of the decade is going to be.

That’s not even a 2020 thing, it’s a millenial thing. Once sarcasm is so overused, people can’t discriminate between what is and isn’t serious anymore. South Park even did an episode about it.

It’s led to bastardization of words like “literally” and invention of junk English like “non-ironically”.

Was this thread necessary?

Why do so many LGBT people feel the need to be seen and be included everywhere? If a game didn’t include any relationships, they would demand they add relationships, so they could complain about there not being any LGBT relationships in the future.

Also, I am obviously referring to a very small group of people on these forums, who I am positive do not represent the entire LGBT community, who just want to be left alone.

3 Likes

Like, that’s literally offensive to, like, so many people. How dare you like, generalize Millenials like that? That’s like, literally racist.

What are you, a boomer?

(i’m sorry please don’t hate me. T.T)

2 Likes

I feel like it’s more a communicating in text thing.

As an overly sarcastic millennial, people have never really had issues understanding when I’m using sarcasm if they can actually hear me speaking.

1 Like

Can I go with you? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like