If Pope Francis can support LGBT people

I see more posts on here from people like you screaming about inclusion than people complaining that its in game

4 Likes

The Scarlet Crusade will see that you burn for this heresy.

3 Likes

In game religion from the lore is entirely different lol

3 Likes

A: At this point, I canā€™t imagine this is anything more than bait.

B: Why should anyone give a flying **** what Pope Francis does, and why should he be anyoneā€™s particular role model? Maybe for Catholics, but to everyone else heā€™s just a dude at the Vatican.

3 Likes

Are you suggesting the main point of Mass Effect isnā€™t banging your shipmates?

I mean, itā€™s not the primary objective, noā€¦ :thinking:

You clearly donā€™t know the BioWare fan base if you think banging isnā€™t the primary objective of a BioWare game =P

1 Like

I mean, the player baseā€™s objective and the gameā€™s objective rarely coincide with one another. XP

to be fair pope francis is probably the worst pope in modern times if you go by their book.

3 Likes

Hence why BlackIsle Studios was the superior developer.

ā€œWhat can update the Journal of a Man?ā€

Whoā€™s complaining? No one. Shut. up.

2 Likes

As much as I like Bioware. Or at least, liked Biowareā€¦

God, do I miss BlackIsle Studiosā€¦

True.

It is easy to forget, though, that the Vatican can still throw its weight around, even today. They probably own more real estate world wide than any other institution.

ā€œThe popeā€ Who truly care about what he think or have to say when he is clearly corrupted and a sellout? lol

1 Like

I mean he is one. One of his best friends got busted while doing coke and fooling around with teenage boys

Alright gang, we got another mystery on our hands!

Split up to find someone who cares. Iā€™ll look that way.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, the Vatican is extremely powerful, relatively speaking. Still, no one should really look to them as any sort of moral or spiritual guide unless theyā€™re Catholic, since theyā€™re the leaders of the Catholic religion.

Arguably, of late Iā€™m not sure if they should still be looked at even as moral or spiritual guides, though thatā€™s a whole other topic that isnā€™t appropriate for this forum. :thinking:

Speaking of, I have serious doubts about the legitimacy of any of these discussions on a video game forum.

Today on the GD fishinā€™ show, OP has used an important figure of religion to bait the hook nicely for the posters swimming around the forums, letā€™s see how they do.

1 Like

True, though it does feel like they put increasingly more effort into the romances in the game to the point where I think their fanbase actually does just want a dating sim.

I miss Troika for the few games they had(which was founded by some guys that worked on the Fallout games).

They were held together with duct tape and prayer, but they had heart.