If Pope Francis can support LGBT people

So can you. Stop complaining about Blizzard finally giving us representation.

22 Likes
30 Likes

There is a lot of daylight between “let’s not openly persecute them for heresy” and “let’s support them”.

I’d hardly say the pope in Rome, even Pope Frank, is or will ever be “supportive” in the sense that you mean.

20 Likes

Representation is becoming such a buzz word in recent years.

You are doing more harm than good by bringing up posts like this over and over.

34 Likes

I can’t because I don’t care. Be whatever letter of the alphabet you want, I couldn’t care less.

23 Likes

Wow foruns arent really the correct place to talk about this.

But “lets not throw stones at them” is not the same as “support”.

14 Likes

InB4 Frostera and how they’re living rent free or something.

1 Like

This tastes like bait.

2 Likes

support and representation are two different things lmao

3 Likes

I mean he does support “civil unions” for same sex couples.

3 Likes

Eh, I don’t mind blizzard doing it, but it’d be cool if they were subtle about it.

I mean, Pelagos (possible mispelling of the name) got an entire blue post summarized as “LOOK AT US, LOOK HOW ACCEPTING WE ARE!”.

I really, really do not like the JK rowling approach for acceptance. At that point it just gets muddied down and they’re clearly only doing it for PR.

6 Likes

I’ll tell you what I support, the new store transmog.

4 Likes

I’m sick to death of these tbreads.

9 Likes

don’t read them problem solved

1 Like

Only if you can stop crying for representation for a day. We are in the game and honestly I don’t care if we weren’t.

There were lesbians nelves in WoW since WOTLK. It’s only a big deal because people are making a big deal about it now.

Then again this is an Aviela thread so this is bait. Just saying for everyone else.

7 Likes

Can’t we go back to fighting about cash shop items? These threads are exhausting.

2 Likes

You can’t say that in a Christian Manga!

1 Like

Oh noes… I mess up! Me bran sut down… gud nite…

Politics, religion, and your sexual orientation don’t matter or belong in video games

8 Likes

Ahh finally, hopefully the thread that makes Aviela disappear from the forums.

2 Likes