If people are guessing the pre-patch drops on the 29th

That’s perfect!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That plus all of the “new features” posts that are coming out. For example another one :

1 Like

This is what I’m thinking.
Also…if I don’t expect it the 6th I won’t be disappointed if it doesn’t come then.

1 Like

You can still get accustomed to all the changes to your rotation from the class changes and unpruning. As well as enjoy the reworked leveling system and new customizations.

Do you have a source for that? Curious.
The only record I could find of pre-patch mention was early July.

They’ve announced four or five days beforehand in the past.

Of course.

1 Like

WoD was 15 days, Legion was 12, BfA was 11.

When was this four or five days ?

Thank you!

He was talking about the pre-patch not the end of season I think. Legion and BfA were both announced on Friday and live on Tuesday.

1 Like

That’s right, the pre-patch announcements were Friday for the following week. People might be confusing the PVP announcements.

1 Like

The date was added later, but the point is : when you get the warning, it’s coming. We got the warning monday.

I’m not talking about the announcement of PVP ending. I’m talking about the date of the prepatch announcement and when prepatch went live.

They also said they want four weeks at least for prepatch. So we’ll see.

1 Like

By your dates though, nothing is out of the ordinary. That gives them until tomorrow to give an actual date.

Regardless, we’ll know sunday when the maintenance notice goes up on the launcher. An 5+ hour maintenance will be a dead give away.

1 Like

I’m not saying they are late at all.

I recall lots of people saying they want at least 4 weeks but don’t remember seeing anything like this from Blizzard. I’ll do some digging. If that’s the case, well everyone wants things to pan out a certain way but when it gets real, things change.

I saw it via wowhead but would have to go digging for it.

1 Like

I remember seeing to too. I think it was in one of the interviews Ion did I just have no idea which one.

1 Like

Problem with this is there are no rewards throughout this season. This is an off-season. The main point of contention is that the R1’s need to know so they can have a push period. The cut-offs are posted on the ladder, but there’s been no announcement other than the one made on Monday. So the season ending, and entering off-season, does actually heavily effect the PVP’ers as there’s no longer any time to push or earn rewards. An off-season is more akin to skrims with a ladder. Practice.