If pathfinder continues - I will not

You speak heresy.

Go stand by that pole, I’ll be back with some rope and torches.

Don’t run away, now, just stay here.

1 Like

The restrictions have softened over time and less and less people are completing pathfinder.

Like warforge/titanforge or mission tables Blizz tends to keep bad ideas around hoping players accept it.

Reality is pathfinder will never be accepted by a lot of players IMVHO.

I want to get out in the world and have always done Loremaster and Explorer before getting flying at cap at least on my main. But without flying I won’t be doing WQs unless I see them while finishing questing. I do the repetitive world content with flying but not to get flying.

What? The first pathfinder was just one set of goals. Legion created the part 1 and 2 format that BfA copied completely. How exactly do you consider it being loosened up, seeing how it took several months longer and two factions to reach revered with as opposed to 1.

1 Like

People are not leaving in droves over Pathfinder but slowly are trickling away. That can be better explained then the exodus when no flying was announced. I haven’t bought an xpac since MoP and just played through the quest chains once the last 2 xpacs became free. Just back for classic.

If you nazjatar unlocked go fill you bags with a few stacks of those blooms that grown on the corals. They make you bounce all over the place, last 10 minutes and you can use them in combat.
It makes moving around without flying a lot easier. They work in all BFA zones.

They are called fallen kelp bud. There are tons of them around the big corals. They stay in your inventory for 24 hours and they stack.

A what? I wasn’t aware that gear and player power were reliant on flight in this game? … I missed something huge!

It’s questing, exploration, and dailies. Pretty much the core of the game.

Okay. So what’s stopping you?

Last time I checked, flight wasn’t even available in instances of any kind.

Bye.
#10chars

i can live with pathfinder, as much as i hate to. i will not if there is a part II again. especially with a unspecified time frame. legion it’s 6 months, then it’s 10½ months, no!

The truth is that WoW doesn’t have enough devs and programmers so we shall see if that translate to changes in the next expansion.

sorry

can i leave the pole now?

I hate pathfinder too, but in its defense (oh god why would i defend that terrible system, shoot me now) you pretty much will unlock it without even realizing it if you actually play the game…

Yea, I can’t seem to find any matches anyway.

That isn’t true. Most players at level cap are raiders, mythic + or PVP players.

Tying pathfinder to a sloppy questing system and neglected rep is a bad combo.

i agree kindaishmaybe, but if your telling me a raider has never been in nazj I’m calling you a lair

No, but while you’re there you might as well dance… :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

finally a GOOD idea

love the name BTW :wink:

Classic derail tactic.

Low grade product.

Well, Glaive, you are both unimportant and mean. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Can I have ur stuff? But seriously by the time 8.2 came out I had everything needed (except the 2 new factions) and I’m a casual player. How exactly do you play this game?