If Mage tower is back, would make someone not happy?

You have a lot of nerve expecting civil and constructive discourse on this, our avenue of cross snippets and general hostility!

week 1 when it comes out
“QQ blizz please nerf only elites can kill them it’s too hard”

3 Likes

I do not want them to waste the time and resources it would require to remake old content. Instead of putting energy into old content, how about we make a new version of the Mage Tower with new skins to get.

I have all 36 and I want it back. I did some of them across 2 characters due to allied races and I’m not going to level one of my older characters to unlock specific tints. Difficulty isn’t much of a consideration anyway, mage tower was really easy by the end of the expac.

3 Likes

To be fair though this is what people do about every piece of content ever.

Remember horrific visions? :joy:

I think like this, and I did not get a single one.

I have all mage tower appearances and I would be happy to see others earn theirs.

5 Likes

You know there are plenty of threads here on this already. You’re just spamming this now. Go troll in one of the extant threads.

1 Like

i already got all the Mage Tower appearances i want and i think they should bring it back for those that missed out.

2 Likes

The time limit imo made the special and unique.

Perhaps a better thing is to wish for new special challenge transmogs similar to the scale of the mage tower skins.

2 Likes

snowflakes would be triggered. go check out the most recent thread suggesting it come back during legion timewalking. funny stuff in there lol.

1 Like

No it was special thing, one time only. If it comes back my sad life will be ruined when other’s have the same internet pixels as me.

3 Likes

You’re not a snowflake? You understand the term right? Because it be snowing in here right now. Everybody gets a participation ribbon or else.

3 Likes

I hope it doesn’t become that one day, but I can forsee a time when all content is open and repeatable. Basically a maintenance mode cash shop

I understood WoW to be about prestige and sharing in exclusive content with your friends. If it is wide open, then nothing is worth doing.

Before long you can buy anything. And you know people will do it. I like the fact I got a mount just for being logged in.

2 Likes

this

10/words

2 Likes

Yes a lot of people’s happiness depends on other people not having what they have.

There is too much discarded old content that deserves to be made relevant to allow New Players to be interested and able to do it, if the challenge is maintained.

The legion artifact appearance should be tied to skill, not if you happened to be a player at that specific period of time and had enough time to do it then.

My happiness and satisfaction with the game does not depend on other people not having what I have. I am happy other warlocks are able to get Green Fire today, and I would even be happy if they could still earn “of the Black Harvest” today.

People need to unlearn this pattern of behavior.

4 Likes

Good. Goooooood.

You are very shortsighted if this is how you view things. Spending time and resources making old content relevant (a challenge) that only benefits those who missed it is a waste. Spend that time and resources making new content that benefits everyone instead.

3 Likes

Sure, bring it back. But the people who already got theirs automatically get an exclusive, even shinier, unique version/appearance akin to what they did with the black Qiraji war tank.

Can you imagine the tears? :joy:

That’s a you issue. There’s other things in the game I wasn’t around to take a shot at, but it’s doesn’t bring jealousy when I see one.

Respect for the time spent grinding the owner went through is more appropriate. Anticipation for the rewards I will be able to obtain being here for the next limited time content is also appropriate.

But then again, I grew up in a time when only the winning team got the trophy. It taught us the agony of defeat and how to cope with it. A lesson far to many people never had the opportunity to learn at a young age.

1 Like