If leaving is so bad in heroics right now,

If they only need an item from the first boss and don’t care about anything else in the dungeon, they’re not going to care about their lockout for that dungeon anyway.

That probably won’t be the case for the first few weeks since everyone is going to be wanting gear from all bosses. But it might be an issue later.

People will need the crests, so there is 0 chance of people leaving, worst case scenario you will need to deal with it for a single week until M+ comes out.

It doesn’t.

Also apples and oranges because you can’t leave a key after killing 1 boss if it doesn’t drop the loot you want because it’s contained in a chest at the end.

I am just waiting for the river of tears. Although, unlike regular dungeons and heroics, if you leave in M+ before the end, you get no loot.

Exactly my point.

Now 4 other players are wrekct because of the one player.

This is going to be a big issue if we are have unlucky drops.

I don’t think we have thought this one through.

I for sure am going to document and submit a ticket. If my lockout is ruined and flood the forum with my tears.

Leaving a dungeon isn’t a violation of any rule. :dracthyr_love_animated:

This whole thing is a non-issue

WoW REMIX has ruined us all :laughing:

Tell me I did not read the social contract without telling me I did not read the social contract.

I am sure someone is going to try this. We will just need to see how this will be addressed.

Increased penalties for LFD (after it matters) and obviously nothing for keys.

I mostly think if it is exploited. The player will be punished. And I am talking about keys here.

This is not a behaviour issue with lfd. They are already looking into that.

M+ is required on Vault. Heroic 5-man doesnt. And also M+ wont be open tomorrow.

Leaving a key? Or mythic0? No.

M0 starts tomorrow.

You are not holding me hostage if you cannot finish the key. We can all agree on that one.

Issue at hand is M0 if a player has everything except the one item he needs. Will he stick around.

M+ is not M0. M0 is not counted on Vault.

M+ doesn’t launch tomorrow, it launches next week.

tomorrow is M0 only.

Also, it won’t be as bad because you can’t queue for M0, so it’s slower between runs versus insta tank queue.

Also I thought m0 had a “one a week” policy? you can’t spam them.

so why are you concern trolling.

Sorry meant on 0 which starts tomorrow on a lock out.

There is room for exploit on that if a player was all the gear and missing his one BIS

Would he stay.

We will most likely find out about the behaviour of the community in the next 3 days.

I am only assuming for the worst so I can be prepared.

M0 does count. It awards 593 vet track

look at the Ivy Veins Great Vault Guide

heroic dungeons are irrelevant like your post

Well considering that you can’t just leave an M+ after 1 boss and get loot, probably not too bad. And even for m0 you’d just be bricking a chance at loot for the day.

People leave heroics because they’re infinitely farmable and loot drops per boss. M0, you get one shot at loot per day, and M+ you have to finish to get anything.