If Kul Tiran were instead Ogres

Oh please, Horde fans have been asking for Ogres since Vanilla. You do realize the Ogres were Horde in Warcraft 2 right?

3 Likes

Gosh, a post from almost 2 years ago with 18 replies.

High Elves for Alliance and Ogres for Horde have been big on MMO-Champion for a long time. Just because Blizzard shuts down threads here doesn’t mean people don’t want them.

2 Likes

As someone with a KT, I’d have one less toon if they’re been ogres instead.

There is horde and there is vulpera player. Lots of horde player want ogre. I dont find the appeal but hey some people do

3 Likes

You do realize that I just picked that at random right?There have been literally hundreds of threads about Ogres over the years. Sure they never had the same fanactism as say asking for high elves but as an OG race of the Horde they are one of the major races ask for:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ogres+for+Horde+site:us.forums.blizzard.com&client=ms-android-samsung-ga-rev1&prmd=isvxn&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwijuZbqwOb1AhWhHqYKHSBCDHQQrQIoBHoECCwQBQ&biw=412&bih=812&dpr=2.63#ip=1

2 Likes

[citation needed]

3 Likes

They should have been unlockable cosmetic options for humans. I feel this way about most allied races. Orges would have been a bust for Alliance in my opinion. There is just not a lot of love for that body type and the females need some work, that flat butt needs help.

1 Like

Oh, the thread where almost half the posts are from one guy, and most of the rest are alliance?

Yeah, okay.

I love it when Alliance players try and lecture me about what Horde players want. :roll_eyes:

Playing Horde.

A lot.

Mate I’ve been playing Horde since 2004 and ogres have been one of our longest and most popular requests along with forest trolls and, previously, goblins.

3 Likes

You know having alliance character on forum doesnt mean people dont play both Horde and alliance right

1 Like

Well then join me in advocating for Ogres for Alliance, and you can play an Ogre during your Alliance time.

Or just leave them non-playable, which is the far more sensible route given the many problems with large character models in this game.

I wont cause I dont like the appeal in ogre at all. Except if its a joke race and its controled by 2 player (1 movement other skills) cause they have 2 head.

But at the same time they would need visual rework cause they still use old ugly model for most so its hard to compared to actual playable race

Nobody does, except as something other people would play.

Look at one in town when somebody else is playing one? Sure, people are all on board. Actually play one themselves? LOL nobody’s interested.

I do. I’d be very happy to get them playable on Horde, since we already have multiple ogre clans in the faction.

3 Likes

Lots of people does.

Blood elves and Vulpera player dont. But are they really Horde

1 Like

And you wonder how I can tell the Alliance players from the Horde players.

It’s not just the character portrait. It’s what they say.

/Spritzes water on Brewa

No!

Well if you don’t want 'em, we don’t want 'em.

:man_playing_water_polo: