If Kul Tiran were instead Ogres

If instead of Kul Tiran, the Alliance (for whatever reason) got Ogres, do you think they’d be more well received?

A heavy-set race? Ok, fine. A heavier version of a race we already have, that are also just inexplicable much larger…well I think the community has spoken.

If the Kul Tiran were instead Ogres, would you be more or less inclined to play them?

2 Likes

Tbh I think the horde would appreciate ogres a lot more than the alliance would

12 Likes

TBH I think the Horde would collectively quit…

8 Likes

If they got the ogres instead of the cute little vulpera? I would too, what a scam.

1 Like

It be weirdly popular because Ogres were for some reason given to The Alliance. The outlandish nature that its very obviously for The Horde, this would make them ironically the most popular.

4 Likes

Couldn’t you make the same argument for the High Elves pre-BFA?

2 Likes

If it were for The Horde, yes. Though the issue is that Blood Elves are there too. It won’t be as grand to the same effect, I think. Especially if this is for the likes of RPers, such as me where we do care a lot about what races we like to be and well… High Elves for the Horde wouldn’t be as exciting when one has already rolled Blood Elves.

The Horde would be so angry they would start another war.

We would never hear the end of it, there’d be open rebellion. Even worse than the high elves. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m using High Elves to mean a certain type of elf, but in this argument I meant Blood Elves.

The Blood Elves went Horde. Why can’t Ogres go Alliance?

3 Likes

Ogres are hated by both factions and are infamous for doing all kinds of vile stuff, after all Cho’gall was an Ogre and he was worse than any Ogre in the lore. the only decent Ogre to this date is Lump, the Pacifist Ogre.

Well, The Alliance has less likely potential to be able to call upon Ogres than The Horde does, when The Horde literally has Stonemaul Ogres to call upon. There’s always a possibility to see Highmauls or other affiliates but the point is, Alliance has little chance to give them respect, let alone a spot to join a bigger faction.

What do female ogres look like

As a reminder, this was the question.

1 Like

If Ogres joined the Alliance, then Gnomes and Dwarves would go extinct.

Just give horde ogres using kul tiran model and give alliance something cool. A feline humanoid, or dryads would be my choice.

4 Likes

Absolutely.

2 Likes

No, there would have been a Horde uproar.

But we should’ve gotten Drust.

2 Likes

No, Alliance wants pretty. Ogres are not pretty.

Less, they’re uglier than Kul Tirans.

1 Like

No, Ogres are ugly (not that Kul’Tiran are much better :laughing: ), Horde should get them.

No, not really. Most people don’t want to play races like that. Everyone clamored for Goblins but they’re one of the least played in the game.

A race like KT will always be niche. KT guys look great anyway, it’s just the ladies that look plasticy.

1 Like