If I get insulted in a key I just leave

I just don’t pug and then I never have to worry about any of this immaturity.

2 Likes

No you play a level 26 dark iron dwarf warlock. you dont do keys yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am masochist. You think you can make me leave? I get off on this.

1 Like

I leave if someone farts in my direction. You gotta get on my level

I bail if the run turns into a clown show in the first 5 minutes.

1 Like

or the person insulting them is going to get silenced/banned. no one here needs to be screamed at over a video game. if youre gonna yell at me the whole time thats not gonna make me play better so ima bounce.
if you cant say anything nice…esp as a healer, thats the wrong person to insult lol.

1 Like

All these weirdos! Me and my group (I dps, a tank, and healer), and three pug guys we pick cuz they’ve never done that Galakrond wing of the megadungeon set off, and things go mostly smooth until the end. So when we wipe against the last boss (it’s a +2) i might add. One of the DPS jumps on the healer for not knowing the mechanics. IT’S A FREAKING TWO! Furthermore his damage was below me and I’m bottom barrel. Healer still listened. I’m the kind of person who would’ve deliberately not and drug things out until armor was broken and whatnot or people dropped, but, I wasn’t the healer. And the next pull was the charm.
Still though, insults aren’t necessary! You may have some big boy main and this is your alt, but maybe say that, and say “I have prior knowledge, do yall need a guide” aforehand, instead of blowing up on people.

1 Like

So do we pat this guy on the head and tell them they’re a good boy?

Lol did not expect this thread to go anywhere.

Nah I was calling lust where you need lust, where do you think I was calling for it? I wanted it in the first hall in Throne, on Throne gauntlet, the big pull at the start of Darkheart or any pull really, the first pull of Waycrest or the hall with the maggots, literally anywhere where they know the tank is going to pull big.
Why would I want lust on one mob?? Wtf@whoever said that lmao.

People talking about you don’t lust on trash, wut??? Wtf am I even reading. Maybe bads don’t lust on trash on Fort week.

I’ll try telling people to lust on trash before the key starts though, I like that idea. We don’t use the chat in WoW anymore so I forgot that was possible.

How lol what. How is it going to catch up. As a tank I leave a key and insta invited to another lol

I’d agree that getting insulted is usually reason enough to leave. Why keep playing with people being mean to you?

I only leave if people are toxic, have there heads up there bum or if the keys got bricked and wont be timmed (being im mostly in it for io). If the teams nice and fun then ill stay

Reminds me of a 12 rise i did yesterday. When we got to morchie tank told we were going to go back the way we came to get to the other side after the kill. After the kill the healer didnt want to do that so went the other way and got stuck behind the mobs before the next boss.

Tank told them to go the other way. Healer complained there was was faster (or somthing like that. Wasnt really paying attetion to them) and didnt want to go around. He complained for a good min before i just left because he wouldnt move, was bricking the key and was so toxic

Or a 12/13 wm i did this week that by the 2nd boss we had 15 or so deaths caz noone was interrupting anyone and was standing in everything. After the 2nd boss tank tells everyone to stay out so they could pull the mobs to us. A dps and healer ran in every time and died. After that I left and found a new wm of the same key within a min

When the new team had got to the last boss i got a “you have finished wm. It was overtimed by 6 mins”. I just lol thinking this new team almost finished before the old team and that the old team was even able to finish it, be it so much over timed

I’ve left for less. One time someone said, “hi.” It felt sarcastic, so I left. Another time someone went AFK claiming their kid just got hurt. Oh, so you’re kid is more important than me? So I left.

Thats why I always wait till the key is finished to insult the terrible players such as the OP.

So you made a post, knowing fully well you would get insulted for it? Starting to think you like being insulted… hmm. Oh wait. That’s why you play a healer!

In Wrath I was “heal team leader” for a Server 2nd progression guild and we had our share of prima donna (temperamental, conceited) DPS who would stand in fire, etc to pad their numbers and stroke their egos - to the detriment of the group. We also had some who would never follow the raid leader’s instructions thinking they knew better - which maybe they did - but if the raid leader’s directions are never followed how will the raid leader know the plan is bad versus players badly implementing it?

So anyway, the heal team had its own dedicated channel where we’d conspire to kill prima donnas who weren’t team players.

“Oh sorry man you weren’t where raid instructions led us to expect you’d be so we were out of range!”

“Well, at least your numbers looked really good before the fire killed you!”

“We had two people trying to keep you up because we know you’re a pumper but you’d make it a lot easier on the team if you’d learn the mechanics!”

We always took the blame in a passive aggressive way - then we’d go back to our healers channel and laugh our asses off.

I’ve played a lot of roles in this game but players who only play DPS have no idea how tight the bond between healers and healers/tanks can be… and how disposable even a “big D DPS” is.

Leadership can go through a DPSers parses and improve their output - but improving a player’s attitude is beyond the scope of our ability!

In cases like that sometimes we’d even go out of our way to overly praise a PITA DPS kid publically so some other guild would “poach” him… then we’d cry celebratory crocodile tears about it next reset :smiley:

1 Like

If i get yelled at in a pug, i leave.

I play this game to relax not to be yelled at.

1 Like

I find it that people only insult others after the run

I just had a BM Hunter die to spiteful and tell me to do a better job of picking up aggro (this was in a 21)

1 Like

Lust should be used to take down large, controlled packs or else it’s better off just using it on a boss. Expecting groups to waste it randomly on a whim because you start struggling, throwing a fit then bricking their key is childish. Lol