If I get insulted in a key I just leave

Title.

I play healer. If I get insulted after calling for lust on trash on Fort I just leave.

61 Likes

What, you looking for validation or forgiveness?

54 Likes

pff I leave if I even think for a second someone thinks of me as less then ideal in anyway… What a stupid post.

16 Likes

I should be more like you!

4 Likes

That’s fine. You can even leave for no reason at all if you want.

4 Likes

Getting insulted isn’t reason enough? Strange you think that.

4 Likes

How did you get that from what i said?

7 Likes

Okay? Good for you? You can leave for whatever reason you want or non at all. You don’t need our validation or permission.

4 Likes

Because you said “for no reason” even though I stated a reason.

Go read what i wrote again.

4 Likes

Yes, thank you, it is very good for me! I love leaving bad keys!

OHH I see. You were being cheeky. Yeah leaving for no reason whatsoever is a bit much. If people insult you in the chat, then yes, that’s grounds to leave.

3 Likes

I’ll leave and also wipe them for the insult.

4 Likes

1 out of 10 keys the DPS actually lusted on trash on Fort. They get real uppity when I post “LUST” in all caps for some reason, even though I only post it when I’m struggling and the group is 3 GCDs from wiping. You would think DPS can see you struggling and are aware of the Affixes, but nope! Then you get flamed for calling for it, even though you needed it?

I dunno, maybe they felt so insecure that they needed to insult me to feel better about themselves even though they don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

Do the groups you’re in discuss hero/lust timing before starting the key? Maybe that would help. A quick, “When are we lusting?”

7 Likes

LOL!!! XD. KEK. Funny.

Im pretty much never the target of rudeness or comments, but im that overly positive nice guy in keys who encourages folks. Even if i secretly agree with the ragers and want to rage myself, its just not worth being mad and my groups often still time keys after huge fails because people were calmed down and grounded in reality.

7 Likes

K

/10 characters

1 Like

Amateur!

Every group I’ve not joined is actually me leaving the group before I even joined it.

I’ve left hundreds of thousands!

7 Likes

Okay, I guess, thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

Why is it that some people find it easy to “just leave” a key run when insulted but that same person when insulted on General Discussion will never leave the thread, and instead just double down and stir more ***?

7 Likes