If I get insulted in a key I just leave

Blizzard is on a roll with their feedback loop threads. What is that? 50 this week alone?

Same. Although my groups always discuss lust usage prior to starting the key, so it’s never an unknown variable.

2 Likes

I never understood why people get so mad over a video game, limited time or not. Struggle creates perseverance. That being said, I haven’t ran but one or two keys as I’m fairly new and my guild doesn’t do much. Maybe I just don’t understand the dynamics of it all. If someone depleted my key ,sure I’d be a bit annoyed, but not enough to call their mother an array of colorful names lol. I’m kind of with OP, I would also just bounce out. I’m also a bit older and have learned it’s better to rid yourself of that kind of energy than to engage it. The yahoo chat rooms were fun but I don’t wish to relive them.

4 Likes

Ya thats fair.

If it sucks, hit da bricks.

eh maybe I misinterpreted it, but lusting on trash on fort is common.

absolutely it’s best to use lust at predetermined times, but I don’t think lusting on a pull if things are about to go south is an awful idea. sure it’s not ideal, but if it saves a wipe? why not.

1 Like

Post on your main if you want to be taken seriously.

Trash should almost never be lusted on even on Fort unless you are doing high 20 keys.

Totally agree.

In theory, I agree with this, although it’s hard to say as I think it varies widely as to when it would’ve saved the group from a wipe or when you’re going to wipe anyway and now you have no lust and a 10 min exhaustion debuff. And I think that nuance is probably hard for pugged groups to agree on (especially between dps and heals), hence what the OP experienced.

3 Likes

I don’t do keys, but I’m a tank. If I start a dungeon and get a bad feeling right away, I’m out of there.

After my experience pugging just 1-2 players this season when some of my 5 man is gone I don’t blame anyone for leaving as fast as humanly possible in a full pug.

Probably the worst season I’ve ever experienced with pugs. They’re not just like “learning” but totally clueless more times than sure be occurring.

If the pull already went south and you’re afraid of wiping, probably shouldn’t pop lust when it’s not guaranteed to save you. Wiping and wasting lust is way worse than just wiping and making a quick trip back

People usually do use lust on trash for fort weeks. Perhaps you asked for a use of lust on trash that doesn’t need it?

Did you want to use lust on one mob?

Good for you, don’t let people insult you and think they still deserve your time or energy after that. You’re paying to be here, you aren’t being paid. No reason at all you should pay to get insulted. Also, be sure to report them.

2 Likes

I leave when keys are going well. You are weak

5 Likes

You won’t be the first or last healer to leave a key because they are unhappy.

based permabanned griefer

I have drums

Left a m+ yesterday as a tank bc the healer got toxic af

Toxic ppl are probably mentally ill tho so i have compassion. Not always ofc

1 Like

Except leaving a group every time someone says something you don’t like is gonna catch up to that person, not the other people in the group. Having a leaver in your group every now and then isn’t nearly as bad as being the leaver.